Celebrity Big Brother (2016)

NothinButAttitude

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Stephanie's call with her father. It's good that he lied to her. She would have likely killed herself otherwise and blood would be hell to get out of the BB House carpets...but if he was being sincere then no wonder she's such an awful person. She has done very little to be proud of. She's been disgusting.Thank goodness Jeremy is gone. Saying to Stephanie "What's not to be proud of?!" Oh I don't know...how about dry humping some random Irishman while you have a boyfriend? Being a slag? Being a psycho brat? Finishing up while Tiffany tends to her weave? Jeremy basically ran out of the house, he couldn't get away from her fast enough.

I enjoy how old school East End London Danniella was about Stephanie. She's right, she deserves every boo she gets and more. She's right that Stephanie is out to mug her again.

Scotty T is so interestingly mature and moral. 

Tiffany's Diary Room triumph monologue was hilarious. 

• Members

So funny how EVERYONE is kissing Tiffany's ass as of late. Especially John and Danniella, who both wanted her gone two weeks ago. Regardless if Tiffany wins, she is the star of this season, which is much more impactful. Many celebs and past players have said she is legendary status, if not one of the best players of the game ever. 

Tiffany is why I want a celeb version in the US. She'd be TV gold.  

• Members

I am really loving the Tiffany/John combo. They're so hilarious together! And I loved Johns confessional where he describes Queen Tiffany's rise in the house. ICAM with Tiff when it comes to Scotty T. That boy is so scared/aroused by her. Steph has become a lot more bearable without Jeremy around. Thank the lord. Poor Gemma looks so unsure about her place in the house. :lol:

• Members

Episode 30, they showed Darren talking to Big Brother to other housemates, I thought that was wrong. I thought they was only showing clips that the housemates was talking to other housemates. I can see them now showing all of Tiffany conversation when she talk to Big Brother.

• Members

Stephanie. That tacky, stupid, disgusting bitch can't win. She just CANNOT. She is just filthy and she IS a slag. There's no standing up for herself and defending herself - she's every insult in the book. 

Darren Day is another one who shouldn't win. He's too boring.

I'd really be fine with Scotty T, John, Danniella or Tiffany winning - though I'm rooting for Tiffany most.

Archived