DAYS: Stefano vs Victor

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not a longtime viewer of Days, but I think today I would still enjoy Victor AND Stefano more then I do Victor Newman in recent years (and I can't even stomach that man anymore) If Days ever did a crazy crossover into Y&R I could possibly see those 2 actually being the ones to take TGVN down once and for all....

What's funny is that there was probably a time when Victor K. and Stefano were probably worse then Victor N.....probably in the early 00's....

• Members

Ernesto seemed like a Stefano-lite to me. Just a placeholder for Stefano. JMO. Not that I didn't like what I saw of him in the clips/episodes I've seen.

I know this doesn't necessarily answer the OP's post, but I think it's time to move Victor and Stefano to where they seem to be at now, advisory but with a bite. Thaao Penghlis and Vincent Irizarry seem more than capable of continuing DiMera vs. Kiriakis. And if they're smart that's what they're doing. Even though the future seems iffy for the show, they HAVE to be setting it up. I'm not saying drop Victor or Stefano (I love Joe Mascolo but maybe Stefano finally dying needs to happen while he's with us), but use them as they're being used now but Deimos and Tony need to be the ones sparring and plotting and scheming.

Archived