• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That was beyond mesmerizing. Diane! I thought I'd hate seeing her but I loved it, oh how I loved it.

I cried a lot when the little boy was killed. Such violence immediately preceded by the cuteness/absurdity of the RRCafe and the giggling waitress. For some reason, Cooper sitting there while his boss started putting the drawings together made me cry too. I thought he was trying to say something in his way, but then of course it appears the boss may have drawn his own conclusions. 

Janey-E was hilarious scolding the thugs into lowering the money they want. 

I don't even know what to say about the little person violently murdering Lorraine. 

That little tidbit about Frank and Doris' son was heartbreaking. That Chad officer is everything I fear white, straight men to be.

Richard is a psycho.

I keep forgetting to mention how shocking it is to see Sid Fairgate back on my TV.

It's pretty amusing that after the initial, massive ratings drop (which was expected), each episode has gone up. Not by a lot, but I still wasn't expecting it. The ratings may not matter but I sure am glad to see that.

Edited by YRBB

• Members

The network's struggle for a marketing campaign and Lynch's own involvement in that:

http://www.indiewire.com/2017/06/twin-peaks-david-lynch-showtime-marketing-1201841868/

FWWM's co-writer insists that the film wasn't booed at Cannes:

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies/twin-peaks/265718/was-twin-peaks-fire-walk-with-me-really-booed-at-cannes