Tyler Perry's 'If Loving You Is Wrong'

London

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Are you F--KING kidding me? Tyler is really gonna make this season take place over the course of the same damn night

Ezmerelda: "Stay right there. Help is on its way." When? Next year? No one should be listening to this bitch when it comes to her estimated times

Why did Kelly sound high this entire episode? What a dumb ho. Why whould she leave that house at night with crazy on the loose?

The doctor telling Natalie all the worst news. This is a Tyler Perry show. We know that all she gotta do is pray to make it all better

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Randall's ass looking all shook when he realized that Alex sicced her racist family on him. That bitch aint here for boy. Randall about to get lynched hits too close to home. Had ths happened in real life, Eddie likely wouldnt have to do any jail time for it.

They left that beautiful baby on the dirt ground for the entire episode. I cant beleive all this f--ksh-t I was watching

Rusty: 'Dont call my daughter by her name"

Image result for teresa bitch gif

Why is it when Kelly calls Lucian, the cops come over within a commercial break but when you call Esperanza on 911 dispatch, it takes her 3 episodes to send them over?

• Members

I was reading some comments on Facebook about this show and was dying at all the comments saying the whole season took place in one night 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 People were mad! I had to come to this thread and read. @Cheap21 I love your commentary 😂😂😂LMAO makes me want to check it out

LMAO...someone in the comments said "They must be going thru that six months of darkness because the sun still don't come up. Them kids must be in a coma cuz they still sleep. This has been thee longest night ever in history 😑"

Edited by AllMyDaysatGH

• Members

This motherf--ker, is writing his shows as if it is 24! Episode 1 was like 11PM and we got to 8AM by the finale! Whats crazy is that NOBODY went to sleep. Whats even crazier is that last season took place the day before this night. Literally ONE day has passed over the course of 2 seasons

Please register in order to view this content

and then he's going to make Marcie pregnant. At the rate he's writing, she'll give birth in season 36,if we get that far

Please do watch. Be warned that it is a hot ass mess, in a good way though. The writing is awful but its like a bad trainwreck you feel compelled to watch

Edited by Cheap21

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Just saw last week's episode. "Can you get some clothes that look like they didnt come from the dollar store?" LOL...the read of the year! I cant beleive now they bring Hilda out 2 seasons later. I guess I forgot that last season was only one night

Im actually rooting for Randall when it comes to this custody. All this bs was Alex' fault. She didnt even want a black baby

Ramsey is confirmed dead.  We all knew it

• Members

This bastard is really trying to rape her in her car outside her job in broad daylight? Of course she never filed a restraining order even though Evelyn Lozada told her too

Marcie loves Brad? There's literally been like 2-3 days which have passed since they got together. Remember that the past 3 half seasons have each taken place over a day. Kelly was wearing that same ugly dress all season

So Im guessing Randall is the father considering she is 12 weeks along?

When the judge was listening to Alex' story, he was thinking

Please register in order to view this content

Now she want to lie and claim she was sleeping with someone else? Whore bye

Oh I thought they said 12 weeks. 3 weeks? Randall cant be the father bc they stopped sleeping together in season 1. A few months passed between that and the second as Alex gave birth then

Edited by Cheap21