Hoarders

Cheap21

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Members

Ok, long story short, the Lifetime series sucked, so apparently A&E is taking over again with a new season that premieres this Sunday.

I maybe watched the first five minutes of the Lifetime show and never looked back. The format was completely different to accommodate a "live" segment, and it just wasn't the same show. Hopefully A&E realizes this and is sticking with the tried and true formula. And the regulars!

• Members

They're airing done reruns in the run-up to the season premiere, and "Merlene is over there watering a random plant" STILL has me laughing my ass off.

I am dead on arrival whenever one of the Hoarders crew walks in and the hoarder is all smiley and "Well, hello, and welcome to my home!" And the crew member cuts to the chase and says it smells horrible.

This is the episode that's airing right now! Debra and Camilla came in and crushed Jeff's dreams, especially Debra! "He's a grown ass man. He should be past this bullsh!t!!" "You supposed to enjoy your home. He ain't tryna enjoy his damn home!"

• Members

Anyone see the Roxann episode? "You trying to come at my chairs, oh like they're 80s chairs. No, my mom purchased this set in the 2000s, okay" LOL. Anyone else thin her house wasnt that bad? It was bad, but not that bad. I mean I could see the floor which is alot more than other hoarders

• Members

Yes! That one aired recently. I felt really, really bad for her and her sister (or sisters? I can't remember if there were more than one) over the death of their mother. I can't imagine having the will to clean up your mother's room after she's passed away, especially when you've lived in the house with her for so long. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Merlene vacuuming that square inch of carpet, I'm done.  Clearly, she was very attractive in her youth as she's still a good-looking woman.  When she got all done up at the end, I thought she looked like Kathryn Hays or Julie Adams.  Married to a Lear, she could've aged into your typical socialite.  Instead, dude left her and she lost her damn mind.  (Though I'm guessing she probably had issues before then.)

Archived