AMC - Monday 8/23/10

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought it was pretty darn boring despite having my favorite storylines featured.

I think Debbie Morgan has been doing a fantastic job in this storyline but she sure is laying it on a tad thick here and there. Angie today in the park with David was like overacting 101.

• Members

I thought Annie looked gorgeous in her dress. Not a big fan of that hair but she did look amazing.

I cant beleive Im saying this, but Brittany Allen did good today. She was beelivable in her scenes with Jacob.

The Angie/David/Jesse drama was good. Liked those scenes

• Members

I wish Jessie could have stayed at that ice cream truck for a little while longer, so we could get more out of Angie and David.He was eventually going to show up, but I wish it could have happened later. The scenes were still good, though.

Annie looked beautiful in her dress, and I loved her hair! Loved when Scott stopped the wedding when he realized they were about to get married in the same place Stuart died, and where Annie and Adam got married. Yeah not a great idea. I like that the wedding is going to happen outside, but I wish for once we could see one happen in a church. Not like Greenlee/David's dark wedding. A real, happy, classic church soap wedding! So sick of people getting married in living rooms and other weird places!

More Greenlee/Scott scenes please! They know each other!

• Members

Frankie/Madison JUST NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOW! :lol:

I liked the scenes between Scott/Greenlee. Finally. It's been a year now since Scott has come back and we really havn't had scenes with them.

Debbi Morgna is :wub: I am glad even though the story might be a bit crazy, we are getting MORE airtime for Angie/Jesse. Some minrorites on TV NEED TO HAPPEN MORE OFTEN!!

I am surprised though that ABC/Frons allows that to happen! :o

• Members

They re joined awhile ago, their scripts have been airing since July 20

I wish AMC could have referenced that with them somehow today, it would have been cool. They seemed like acquaintances to each other today.

I also liked the Ryan/Annie scenes today, those were nice. Always like when they interact. Glad Ryan mentioned that he heard everything Annie said to him when he was unconscious in his hospital bed last week...lol.

Archived