Tuesday Night Book Club Canceled

Bree

• Members

CBS has decided to pull the plug on the reality series. The first episode drew 5 million viewers and the second episode drew 4 million viewers. Reruns of "48 Hours Mysteries" will air in its place for now.

I didn't think this would be a hit. I think viewers have overdosed on shows featuring horny, skanky rich housewives. :lol: Seriously, why would CBS even think this would pull in the ratings of shows like CSI?

I think it's time for CBS to give up on new reality shows. They have Survivor, BB, and TAM---what more do they want?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A first, I didnt think it was a reality show. The camera work made it look like a series. But then I saw some certain shots and realized it was a reality show. I mean, who wants to watch that kinda filth?! It's such trash! Women cheating on their husbands while cameras film them to be on national TV? GMAFB!!!

• Members

I couldn't stand watching 10 minutes of it. It was seriously horrible! SERIOUSLY! The woman were annoying, they totally forget all about the book ("Good In Bed" is good too, grr!), and it was just so stupid. I'm glad it's cancelled.

• Members

Wait...they used that book? I would have been pissed too if I expected them to talk about the book, and instead it segwayed into getting it on w/ the pool boy. :rolleyes:

I agree, that book is good...I'm glad the show was cancelled. I was sick of seeing all those promos during my soaps.

Archived