So You Think You Can Dance

DaysFanJean

• Members

So the top 20 performers were chosen last night. Did you agree? I loved that Benji and his cousin were both in there. Hawk is so amazing and I felt like crying he couldn't stay due to his citizenship. Well, he should have known and made it clear, but what a joy to see him perform. I have my favorites. Here is the list of the top 20 and my favs that I remember.

Alison

Dimitri

Joy

Ben

Ashlee

Ivan

Jessica

Travis

Erin

Musa

Donyelle

Jaymz

Stanislav

Natalie

Martha

Ryan

Heidi

Aleksandra

Benji

Jason

My favorites are

Alison

Donyelle

Joy

Benji

Heidi

Aleksandra

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Probably Ashlee and Ben will be the ones with the least votes. This is my first year to watch this show so it'll be my first to see what happens to the low vote catching couple.

I have five favorites, but I don't remember their names mostly....sorry.

The first couple Benji/Donyelle

The third couple

The fifth couple

The ninth couple Musa/Natalie (maybe they were 10th)

The tenth couple

And the Pasa Doble couple I forgot their number. Ivan../Martha (third I think)

Oh Jason and Alexsandra were beyond fantastic. I think they were really my most favorite.

I'll post an accurate list after the website is updated.

Tonight was fantastic. The judges were on, the audience was super and the performers gave it their all. Wish I had taped it now.

• Members

Donyelle and Benji danced Hip-hop to "Too Much Booty in the Pants." The judges loved it and surprised by Benji's ability to nail the hip-hop.

Ivan Koumaev and Allison danced Salsa. The judges were hard on the couple saying Ivan is lucky to have Allison as a partner.

Jason & Aleksandra performed a contemporary routine. Judges thought they pulled it off.

Jaymz and Jessica try a 70's Disco. Jaymz gave it excellent Travolta moves.

Stanislav and Erin perform the Paso Doble. Excellent, strong and sexy performance.

Dmitri and Joy perform Hip-hop. Mary was the only judge to same a nice thing...they all thought it was flat.

Ryan and Heidi strutt out a Viennese Waltz. Mediocre reviews even from Mary who gave it 50/50.

Ben and Ashlee do an 80's disco. The judges believe they will be low voter getters.

Travis and Martha do Broadway. They were a power couple and Nigel say they are the couple to beat.

Musa and Natalee performed a Mambo in perpetual sexy motion. They got really good reviews.

Three couples meet the cutting tonight on Fox.

My low choices are:

#2 Ivan and Alison

#6 Dimitri and Joy

#8 Ben and Ashlee

• Members

From what I gathered last night, they stay as coupled for a while. I'm not sure how long that is. At some point they will be judged individually. I think this is just weeding out the bottom half now. Maybe tonight's show will shed more light on that.

• Members

The bottom three couples:

Jaymz and Jessica try a 70's Disco. Jaymz gave it excellent Travolta moves.

Stanislav and Erin perform the Paso Doble. Excellent, strong and sexy performance.

Ben and Ashlee do an 80's disco. The judges believe they will be low voter getters.

The bottom three girls performed their solo and Erin was voted off.

The bottom three boy performed their solo and Stanislav was voted off.

I was flabbergasted. Erin I see, but Sanislave was SO MUCH BETTER than Ben. I'd love to know the real reasoning behind his being chosen to stay except maybe the didn't want to break up a couple.

I really hated it.

But, I'm looking forward to next week.

Archived