Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Members

I just watched all of this weeks shows today. I am really surprised that Janey allowed herself to be charmed by Will and let them influence her so much.

Janelle made a bad bad bad decision. It ranks up there with Howie letting the Nerd Herd influence him last year, and it changed the game totally. Janelle may have hurt her alliance big time.

I think Janelle is being totally stupid in this. She should have known better.

Last year I gave them the benefit of the doubt and never switched my allegiances but now I am. I can't go through another season of them losing because they don't know how to play the game. I can already see Will or Boogie winning it and that will make me sick as a dog - even worse than watching Maggie win it last year. Don't really want Danielle to win this season, but she seems to be the one I am rooting for at this point.

Sorry Janey you just lost a big fan.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Howie didn't really let the Nerd Herd control him. I know that's a popular opinion, but it's a popular misconception.

When Maggie won HOH, James suggested that Maggie nominate people WITHOUT partners, who at that point, were Maggie, Kaysar, and Janelle. Maggie couldn't nominate herself, obviously. So James was trying to sell Kaysar and Janelle, his alliance members, down the river. So, she ended up nominating James and Kaysar. And in an effort to save himself and Sarah, James swore on the bible to Maggie (or was it Ivette? Anyway...) that if he won HOH, he'd nominate Rachel and Howie, and they'd break up that pair.

Once, Kaysar, Howie, Rachel, and Janey got word of this, they vowed to take out James. So, Howie vowed to take James out before he won HOH, much like Janey vowed to take out a floater this week before she won HOH. But, I think the editors like to always make it seem like an HOH is manipulated.

• Members

Mike I see what you are saying. And I don't know about the editing thing. All I know last year, Howie made a bad decision to nomination James & Sarah when he should have played them along. One of the gang would have most likely won in the end. But instead they lost Sarah and angered James - making their numbers less. Whether it was editing or what, we saw Maggie come to Howie and we saw her convince him to nominate James & Sarah. At the same time we saw Rachel esp. telling Howie it was a bad decision.

Now this year, we see Janey saying she is going after a floater while the voice of reason James tells her to go after Mike or Will. Then we see both Will and Boogie work their charms on Janie, and even Kaysar and Howie question Janey's move.

Janey made a bad decision and sorry but I just can't support her anymore. I can't stand Boogie or Will and don't want anything to do with Janelle after she fell into their trap.

• Members

Yes Danny it was bad, but I still feel that Howie's first bad decision was the turning factor. They could have played James and Sara along for more weeks - kept them safe - and then booted them.

The things that I have always loved about Janey and Howie seem to be the things that hurt them the most. They think with their emotions instead of their brains sometimes. For some reason Janey immediately wanted Diane and Allison out. She saw them as enemies, and they were. But the 2 that Janey should be worried about, she seems to be letting charm her. Janey needs to get herself back to the game she played last year, the current strategy she has is going to get her close but she won't win.

• Members

Janelle is just more concerned about the people who win competitions. She sees them as bigger threats than the strategists. And I agree with her. Because you can talk and talk and talk like Boogie and Will, but nothing is ever going to happen if you don't win HOH.

• Members

This isn't a spoiler because it will never end up on the show, but......

Kaysar just told Janelle how bad of a friend Marcie was to Amy and how they aren't friends now. Kind of ironic considering Thursday's episode!

• Members

Of course she would say that. I don't even think that the comments about Janelle's looks were that bad, if she thinks she's ugly that's her opinion, but the one about Janelle not having a good heart was a low blow IMO. She doesn't know Janelle IRL she shouldn't comment. I don't know her either, so unless I would meet her I wouldn't say. And if she's jealous that Janelle is more popular than her, well that's just petty.

I used to adore Danielle, but she is just mean this year, and hypocritical. S6 is not going after her, and she talks trash about them a lot.

I read an interview with Diane saying that they are SO bored and miserable in the house, and blah, blah, complain, whine. I'm so sick of hearing them whine, they're on a show and they get paid, plus it's an experience and some people IRL are more bored than that and don't even have half the luxuries they have(like AC for example). A lot of them make me sick at this point.

Archived