Reba's Fate Up in the Air?

KMan101

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Alot up in the air:

- Reba's fine.

- Kyra still gone (even though i didn't realize she was gone, what is wrong with her)

- No Van and Cheynne wedding, unresolved problems

The only good thing is Reba admitted Barbara Jean was her friend

• Members

I think the problem with "Reba" is that the sitcom pretty much had ZERO buzz (unless you count one of its stars' appearances on "ET" about her eating disorder). It's just not the type of show like "Desperate Housewives" or "Grey's Anatomy" or a "Friends" or "Raymond" sitcom that networks know is well loved. I'm sure the announcement came out that the show was canceled, the very loyal viewership (which apparently doesn't consist of just viewers who conveniently watch the show) raised hell, and now they're seeing just how well loved the show really is. So I'm happy for all "Reba" fans, both loyal and not so loyal (me :lol:). It's quality entertainment and deserved the pickup.

• Members

Reba to me, is the kind of show that most people watch to have a good laugh and to watch something that's not polar bears on islands, flawed interns, crime scenes or crazy housewives. It's something down to earth, but for most, probably not the kind they buzz about the day after. It's a good quality show, with good values, without preaching.

Archived