Big Brother Australia

Cheap21

• Members

If I am still online tonight when the show is no and lets us know I will post it. Othwewise I will post it in the morning. (my morning that is lol)

You know I have always wondered about the 3 point twist.

Lets say the winner of FNL is one of the people up for eviction and on the sunday night this person is evicted. What would happen with the 3 point twist on the monday.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes it was.

I was so hoping that it was Camilla that was going to go

So Jade is going to be the new insider, as much a I don't like her I think that she was the best choise of the three. The other two choices were David and Claire.

David is to much of a softie IMHO to be the insider, but not sure about Claire I think that she may pull it of.

• Members

I was hoping everyone was up for the Insider bit. I thought it would have been interesting had Dino or Jamie had been picked since they were a bit hard on Michael. It would have been interesting among the house had it been Michael again. David was definetly too soft and I could have seen him putting himself up on the block before he did anything against his fellow housguests. I dont really have an opinion on Jade yet so Im not so sure about her as the Insider. I think Claire's too boring but maybe they wanted her as it to spice her up a bit

Also surprised Anna was out. I was expecing Camilla as well

• Members

I think that it will be between Michael and Camilla this week.

WTF is wrong with Michael, is he that upset that he got nominated that he needs to hide the cutlery from the other HM's.

I gotta love Jade's task that when a HM talks to her that she either has to answer in song or be quiet :lol:

• Members

Yay a girl finally wins FNL

It is Krystal v Danielle

They have to eat icky things

Well it starts of ok but it is going to get worse. whiting out what they eat.

Since they both ate everything there is a tie breaker, they each have to eat an onion, first one to finish wins.

Danielle won after nearly not getting through the kidney stage.

• Members

yeah I thought Michael was being petty hiding the silverware. He's really been annoying me and I hope he's evicted.

I forgot to mention but I thought Gretel was so rude during the last eviction show when she asked David's friend if he was gay on national tv. Just bc he's friends with a gay man doesnt make him gay and what if he was? What if he's not out or comfortable with it? She was wrong to put him on the spot like that

I mentioned before that Gaelen gets no airtime but he seems to be featured alot on Adults Only....lol

• Members

Yay Michael got evicted.

Well we found out what the tapping of his upper arms with his fingers in the V meant. It was what Johnny B Good did on Survivor (not to sure which one lol)

So the Australian first was that Big Brother gave all HM a type of lie dector test. Well it will be interesting to see what he does with the information.

• Members

So the HM's up for eviction so far are Camilla, Dino and Jade.

Krystal got saved by the 3 point twist after Danielle changed her mind a couple of time. Well she did choose Krystal, then Jade and then back to Krystal.

Then BB put up 5 people Ashley, Gaelan, John, Claire and Krystal and who ever is going to join the other three will be revealed tonight.

OMG can Michael get even more annoying, after last night and trying to tell Gretal that he knew better about what gets shown on TV that she does. And even in his leaving video he wasn't that nice. Jade had to go and have a cry to BB afterwards. He even still tried to blame someone else for the toothbrush theft in the video still trying to stir up trouble. But he got found out as a video of the theft was played to the HM last night.

• Members

I am so glad that Michael has gone.

After reading these two things I dislike him even more.

Michael Farewell Message

Michael's farewell message

DAY 37 - 14:58, 29-May-2006

Last night, the HMs gathered on the lounge to watch an epic farewell message from Michael which dragged on for almost an hour and sent waves of shock, mistrust and anger through the House.

Just hours after his eviction, Michael's 'voice from the grave' delivered some hard-hitting home truths, warned the group about three untrustworthy HMs and almost solved the mystery of the missing toothbrushes... while at the same time planting a whole new seed of suspicion about the existence of another Insider.

Here's what Michael had to say to his HMs:

Gaelan: "A fun-loving 24/7 entertaining cartoon character... You have prevented yourself from forming bonds with HMs and you disappointed me when you refused to tell me why I annoyed you. You're the biggest threat to the HMs, you're very diplomatic and strong contender to win."

Krystal: "You are extremely ditzy but you know how to play people and I know what you are doing. You're very sweet but you're a threat. I give you a round of applause, you have manipulated the majority of the housemates. My credit and respect to you. I hope you realise that looks aren't everything. I will feel for you when the inevitable consequences of time take place and you hit your thirties."

Camilla: "Despite what you think, I stand by everything I have said - you are the female character that is essential in the House. You articulate your points in a clear and concise manor but you go overboard sometimes. If you speak 24 hours a day people aren't always going to listen."

Rob: "Your mood swings are quite bizarre, which indicates you are an absolute threat, and if the others have a chance they should take him out. Be wary, he is one of the extreme strategists of this game. I've seen what his game plan is."

Claire: "One of the best female role models in the confines of this game. You're passionate, you're gorgeous. It was great to have a female I could have an intelligent and coherent conversation with. You helped me a lot. Thanks for your friendship."

Jade: "My first piece of advice, I know you struggle to fit in the group, but be careful. You have to live with these people 24/7. I'm very much for the individual but I don't see a problem trying to intermix in a group. Maybe you need to look at yourself and you made an effort."

Ashley: "You'll make a good father, husband or partner. You have a lot to give - if I could take some of that I would be a much more caring person. I respect you. You're a great person, dude."

Danielle: "You're the type of girl I can relate to. I was worried you were a carbon copy of Krystal but I can see that's not the case. I definitely want to catch up with you for coffee. It's amazing how close you can get to someone in two weeks."

Katie: "You're sincere and you've been there for me when you thought I was going through the drama of Reuben. I could talk to you even though the issues were fake. Don't try to sit on the fence so much, you need to let the group know where you stand."

David: "I hope the game doesn't drive you crazy. You've been the ultimate mediator. This House would be so different without you. You're so learned and wise. I know we'd be extremely close on the outside I just hope you realise this is a game and you need to play it."

John, Jamie, Dino: "My boys. Words can't express it. You've absolutely been the best crew. I'll start with..."

Jamie: "You're one of the most honest people I could hope to meet. I don't think you need to change. The only thing - I know you avoid conflict outside the House, people look to you so I would be disappointed if you didn't step up to the plate and express your opinions."

Dino: "You're the character I wanted to play in the House! I know when you say things you're speaking on behalf of 4 or 5 people who don't have the balls to say it. The way you articulate yourself in a calm, direct, but forceful manner, it's something I envy."

John: "Dude, all I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you. I can't express how much I've needed you in this House. You are truly what I consider a close friend."

"Oh a few more things... Dave, despite the fact you have said you play the game with honour, I do really feel like you lied to people when you came to the House and I think people perceived that as a lie. I respect everything you've done. I hope we can build on our friendship.

"Thank you to my crew, I'll be supporting you on the outside and I'll be missing you more than I can imagine. I hope I haven't offended too many people. Hopefully you'll be able to look at this as constructive criticism.

"Remember there are three players who will slit your throat, the warning is out there."

Before Michael finished his message, BB asked him: "Do you want to tell the HMs about their toothbrushes?"

Michael said he wouldn't reveal where the toothbrushes are, but if the HMs search "in the beds, or under them", they might find them. He added that there is still a 'mole' amongst them, and it is not someone close to him.

He may have simply been trying to stir the pot, but little did he realise how right he was!

Michael's Web Transcript

Michael's webchat

DAY 38 - 10:04, 30-May-2006

Michael joined us in the chatroom yesterday to meet his fans online. Here's the full transcript of his webchat:

Pawlini: Michael if a clone of you was in the house.. would you hit it?

Michael: Yes! And I would do everything I could do to eliminate him - so congratulations on being eliminated!

Skibuny: Why did you kiss David and are you gay?

Michael: I never kissed David and I am not gay. It was the camera angles, it never happened!

Thebencollectio: Hi mikey!! How boring will the house get now that your out of the house???!!

Michael: So boring that the show is no longer watchable, boycott it! Let's start a petition to put me back in the House.

wanfan:Why do you think you were evicted?

Michael: Because of the role of the Insider... and I'm an idiot.

highlander_girl: Why are you so arrogant?

Michael: Hmm, why am I so arrogant? Because I eat an apple every day.

mz_cinderella: mikey ur the best ! if u had to pash anyone in the house, who would it be..?

Michael: Claire.

pink_shoos: What does that finger signal you do mean?

Michael: It's derived from Johnny from Survivor and it means I'll do anything and everything - lie and manipulate to win the Game.

5hady: hey michael, will u marry me?

Michael: Um, set the date, the time, the place and I won't be there. Hehe.

angeleyez3173: Did we really get to see the real Michael at all?

Michael: No. You saw a character which was developed or influenced by BB, and an extension of that when I continued to play the role. I was never given the opportunity to be myself in the House.

Ladyloza: Michael, after seeing some of the show or clips, is there anyone you thought highly of in the house, that now your opinion has changed?

Michael: I haven't seen any footage at all yet but from what I've been told Jamie backstabbed me more than I realised. I was always apprehensive about Jamie hence why I began to create the fab five.

CASEYJENKINS: why did krystal and her make-up effect you so much? and why give yourself a gay name like Mikey if your not gay?

Michael: From the planet I am from, parents give you your name, I don't know the way it works where you're from. And because you asked such a stupid question I am now revoking your other questions from this point on!

Beatles-Girl: Do you like the beatles? who's your favourite one?

Michael: Ahh, I love beetles. The African dung beetle is my favourite. Hehe.

ash_is_sxc: are u gay ? coz u acted gay in the house.

Michael: No. I can unequivocally state for the final time I am unquestionably the most heterosexual person to play this game. Come up with some new questions - this has already been answered 175 times!

Chickpea: Do you think Jade will be able to fill your shoes as the insider?

Michael: No, because Jade is such a strange character and as she is on the outside of the group there is no way you'll be able to pick her doing anything. To make the role interesting I think they needed to pick an individual that the role would have conflicted with, such as Jamie or David. I think it's a poor choice. Because she is on the outside she can do anything anyway, so it will not be as intriguing as if it had been given to Jamie or David.

cutiepie4u: Do you think Rob has great eyebrows?

Michael: Umm. They are the worst thing I've seen.

Dezso: Do you think Dino's a bit of a prick??

Michael: No. I think Dino is an extremely central character in the House. He's outspoken, intelligent and witty and now that I've gone I hope he steps up more. I feel he is one of the few interesting characters in the House that could make this series interesting. Without him there will be no one to be frank, fearless and honest.

Bellajoni: Why did you turn your back on Krystal when you found out her mum was in the house. did it turn you off?

Michael: Because it was sad to see how financially orientated her mother was and I thought I was nothing but an obstacle in the way of the prize money. And I believe the old saying is true - the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.

Lissybear: You were the person people loved to hate in the house. Do you think any attention is good attention?

Michael: No because I would prefer to be loved than hated.

Gecko: What was your original gameplan that you were going to use if you hadn't become the insider?

Michael: The plan was to go in the House and build my friendships and relationships with as many people as possible which I hope you saw before I took the role as the Insider. By week five I planned to drive wedges between the groups that were established and manipulate them into voting in a manner in which I deemed fit.

karina25: you say that you got turned off krystal because of her mums financial situation, why does that effect krystal? they may be related, but they are still two totally different people!

Michael: Like I said earlier the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I actually started to see Krystal's intentions in the House. There was an indisputable correlation between the two.

5hady: Hows Ruben?

Michael: He's excited about his 9th birthday! He can't wait 'til the day he is old enough to go on BB and do what his father did, but only better.

eyelash: Do you know what the word "humble" means?

Michael: How about you provide me with the definition?

AVERMAN: Are you devastated that you missed this years Eurovision song contest?

Michael: It is an absolute travesty and I have been so psychologically torn over the matter that I have spent the entire day today with the psychologist because I am devastated that I missed this unique, thrilling and beautiful event. Please don't ask me this question again, it is so close to my heart I don't think I could continue this chat if it got brought up.

Rickymark: Hi Guys I just logged in. Mikey, just want to say that I'm sorry you were evicted cause we really enjoyed you in the house, you were the most entertaining and I'm just sorry people couldn't see what you were doing was a positive thing!

Michael: Thanks for the support - I hope people in the end realise I played a character on a TV show. All I wanted was to make it as interesting as possible. To anyone who was offended I hope you realise soon enough the reasons for doing what I did. I know I would prefer someone mixing it up, than watching a bunch of people stand around and stare at the wall all day.

Sharba: What could BB do next to stir up the housemates?

Michael: Put me back in the game! Because I'll make sure I come back more fierce than I was previously. I had only just begun the games.

Larzy: did you actually like anybody in the house enough to call them a good friend?

Michael: Johnny, without a doubt was my best friend and confidante in the House and I know I will continue our friendship when he leaves the House. Dino and I were also extremely close.

Bigbbfan: katie's most popular to win, would you like her to win?

Michael: I would prefer John to win.

Kittyface: Michael, do you have any morals whatsoever? Do you really consider hurting people and megalomania to be an appropriate manner in which to obtain your Warholian 15 minutes (tick...tick...tick)?

Michael: I hate you.

Pussysaurus: hey michael! why are you so cute?

Michael: I love you.

Moderator: That's all from mikey.

Michael: To all those that supported me, thank you for the support. All I wanted to do was make this show as interesting as possible. To all those that hated me, I hate you too.

• Members

Finally got caught up to the under the radar special. Im glad Michael was gone too. I almost lost it when I saw the video of him "kissing" David on the evictio show and was screaming for Gretel to question him on that but she didnt. Im glad he was on the next day. I hated the way he spoke to her. He was so rude nad thats how he was with BB. You could tell she was not enjoying it and I felt bad for her. He has to know that the audience sides with her and he made himself look like an ass. She handled him pretty well though

I dont get what's this obsession with lying. Who cares if they are lying. BB is a game and they go in their prepared to do whatever it takes to win. Everyone has different strategies and thats what makes things interesting. I thought it was fun to see some of the results of the lie detector test but it was completely unnecesary. I hate when people get nominated for stuff like only being there for the money. Um thats why they go on the show! No one signed up just to make friends. Its the million dollars that attracted them and if thats what they want, they why is that seen as such a negative?

I have to say, I am not clicking with the intruders. They just dont feel like houseguests to me and are just intruders who dont belong.

I think Dino and Krystal will be out this week

Archived