The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Those are adorable! I love it. Just make sure it's Jane and LuNacy, because we want to underscore that we want our couple as much as we want her alone.

On second thought... something with Luke/Tony would be good too. You KNOW the TG fans at that other site will be pushing the LnL crap.

Edited by remos

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Okay here is my take on this...

I want JANE to get them, not have it be to jane/tony because then he could get it if he is there and not her. It can say whatever on the cookies but the delivery has to be to Jane in my opinion.

I have gotten some inside scoop on this from my "friends". The actor has to actually BE ON SET to get something or it is confiscated. It cannot be left with security because they will never get it. If they are not taping, they are out of luck. And even then there has to be specific instructions to DELIVER IN PERSON. A contact is going to try to find out for me some exact info on when Jane might be on set but it may only be a couple days notice. I want to know exactly what it is so I can be ready to go. Also, they told me that their company they use will take photos of it being delivered and will email them. They are used to doing this. She said that is TRULY THE ONLY WAY to know if they get it. You know Jane ain't writing a thank you note! LOL

I will let you know when I find out more info...the key is finding out exactly when she will be on set or taping. I have someone on it. See--it always pays to be nice to EVERYONE--you never know when someone can hook you up!

And I hate for anyone of us to waste money if she isn't going to get it. Heck someone even offered to chip in with us for it cause they love Jane so much.

• Members

Today's Recap (Wednesday, Oct. 22nd)

Stats

Vets: Luke, Tracy

Kisses: nada

Sc. 1 - Morning of a new day. LuNacy in jail, Luke snoring; Tracy bangs on bars with the tray waking him up saying 'I can't take this'. Luke wakes up with a hangover, complaining about the noise and Tracy says it's his fault they are in jail. (All jewelry is gone, rings and earrings.)

Sc. 2 - no LuNacy

Sc. 3 - Tracy says he's been down there for months and clearly knows the lay of the land so get us the 'hell out of here', she yelled. He was only trying to keep the drunken Fed from 'playing her maracas'. Tracy points out Luke was the one who got the Fed drunk in the first place. Luke says he wanted to keep her from being arrested for bribery. Oh, that worked well, Tracy says sarcastically. Then a young woman comes calling for Luke. Luke smiles and says that's the cavalry, when Tracy wonders who the woman is. The guard lets him out and he hugs the younger woman, then the Luke and the woman walk away arm in arm as the guard closes the door on Tracy. Tracy can't believe it as the guard laughingly says she paid for Luke, not for Tracy. (I'm NOT happy with Lukey right now.)

Sc. 4 - no LuNacy

Sc. 5 - Scrubs Bridal/Baby Shower; Luke returns to the jail cell. Tracy is sarcastically surprised he's returned and wants to know who the chicky is. Turns out she's someone Luke saved in a card game - he came upon her when she was down to her last peso and the men were interested in taking more. Luke bought into the game and won everything. Then he gave half the money to the young woman for a favour to be paid back in the future, and that's all she was doing. Now, Luke wants to know if Tracy wants to stay there and wait for the Fed to come up with more charges, or does she want to return to the Cantina and toast. She's not sure she should believe him, and he assures her that if he was lying he would be more inventive. (Still no proof that he cheated on her over the summer, and he looks like he's telling her the truth not looking for words to lie to her.)

Sc. 6 - Tracy and Luke back to the Cantina. The bartender says they're not welcome. Tracy looks very amused. Luke says Tracy will pay for all the bartender's needs. Tracy asks why she should pay? Luke says he used all his money bailing her out. When they get into the bar Luke orders a large tequila, and Tracy says give him a soda. Why listen to her? Luke asks - because she's paying the bill. Tracy laughs victoriously, and says besides, he needs to have a clean head. Luke says there's lots of time to cool their heel waiting for Edward to come through, and questions if it will happen. Tracy assures him Edward will do it or risk his internet dating information getting to all the members of his club. Then she looks at Luke and says this level of drinking is excessive even for him. What's his problem? Luke glares at her and says you have to ask? Tracy is confused.

Sc. 7 - no LuNacy

Line of the Day: Spin: "Achems' Razor"; Maxie: "Why are you talking about shaving at a time line this?"

• Members

Tray was empty.

They do continue tomorrow, and Tracy is really confused. I'm starting to see the wider picture here and the crap Luke has been throwing at Tracy these past few days. He's really hurt and upset, and the fact that she didn't come down and appologize immediately has him even more pissed. For her part she's truly confused about his anger towards her.

If you think about it, Luke has never had reason to be angry with Tracy so she probably doesn't know that abandoning him hurt him deeply. I think this will be the starting point for tomorrow's heartfelt conversation.

• Members

Was there even a point to having LuNacy in jail together today for what? A scene and half? I know there's supposedly good romantic stuff coming up in the bar, but when LuNacy got out of jail in like 10 seconds and went BACK to the very same bar, I thought, "Are you kidding me?!?"

hooked, she used the tray to hit the jail bars so Luke would wake up. Like a clanging sound... I think that's the right word.

• Members

You know--I get the vibe that this little arc was a little bone thrown to us Tracy fans who have been calling and writing for Jane..

But you know what--here is my outlook on it...Tracy and Luke are in this arc together--silly or not. No other actors involved...no worrying about Lulu or the Qs interupting them...they are getting to at least dance around and get into a jam together...and hopefully lead up to some good discussion tomorrow.

To me this is showing that Tracy can indeed hang with Luke on an adventure when all is said and done...

And you know what... I AM SO DAMN HAPPY to have Jane back on my screen and Tony that I could care less if they are banging trays on doors, smashing bottles on heads, etc or having the same conversation...lazy writing yes...but when else have Tracy/Luke been out of town together ever?? When have they gotten into a jam together alone?

It's all good....I am trying to just really enjoy seeing them together because soon enough will be the angsty stuff coming up. It does help knowing Laura and Scott leave by the 14th but who even knows if Luke/Tracy will be on the rest of November...hope luke doesn't go off somewhere sulking...

So I am just enjoying this 4 weeks that Tracy will be on and actually feels like she is part of GH!!

• Members

Okay here is a little more info from my friend Soapqueen (who does the radio show with Ryan). She said if it is a nonperishable item, Jane would get it in her regular mail--like a "thing" or gift....if it is perishable like food or something else like balloons, etc we would have to make sure she is on set that day and that it is sent from a company who will deliver in person.

The key is to make sure she is there. I am working on that. Unless anyone can think of a good item we can send...the good thing about the other is for it to be delivered on set so everyone sees adn we might get photos!

• Members

National Enquirer Spoilers:Week of 11/3

Luke and Laura have a heart-to-heart talk about their past and future.

Tracy better still be around for that week

This confuses me..

SOD

On Monday, November 3, Luke takes off in hot pursuit of Scott and Laura, Carly saves Sonny's life and Sam clues in Jason about her undercover investigation....On Tuesday, November 4, Robin and the baby's lives are in danger, Jax spies on Carly and Sonny, and Sam falls into Jerry's clutches.

So maybe the medianet photos of them on the plane are for the week of the 27th--could they be returning home from Mexico on the plane?? And Luke doesn't take off til the week of the 3rd? And where the HELL is Tracy???? Is she not with him and comes later?

And I thought LnL see each other on the 31st?

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Saw these on SZ (via SD):

AZ refuses to back down: Sonny must marry Claudia.

Sonny and Carly face temptation. Carly is not a typo. This is what I was told.

Patrick almost misses his wedding after AZ needs emergency surgery.

Wedding ceremony begins and Robin's water breaks.

Robin's life is in jeopardy.

Scott and Laura talk about Rick Webber's death. He admits he killed Rick, let her take the blame, but it was all an accident.

Laura tells Scott she is sorry she broke his heart by picking Luke.

Scott tells Laura that Luke and Tracy are married.

Edited by LisaQ

• Members

Tracy is with him, we know that. The thing is that Guza and all the rags are trying to cash in on the LnL garbage, so that's what they are highlighting.

The plane is the week of the 27th, but that doesn't mean some new information comes up on Monday the 3rd.

Besides, LnL needs to have a heart-to-heart about their past/future so they can wrap it up and go their individual ways. It's perfect really. Genie/Kin can come and go as storyline dictates; Laura is awake so she can be involved with her kids lives; there will still be some LnL tension so that fan base will still have reason to hope; Laura has a partner which is very soapy; and LuNacy is kept intact with loads of future potential. It works all the way around.