The Weather Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

I think a topic like this is VERY needed. A place to rant or rave about the current weather. Wherever you are.

Right now, where I am at... is too cold for my taste and the prognosis is that we'll have hardcore low temperatures in mid March... something that is not normal. I am kinda SICK of the this cold at this point. And the rain.

I live in Germany and where I live... it has rained pretty much every day for close to a year. I am not overexaggerating.

Edited by Althea Davis

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I guess I was mistaken... And thought this is a topic in which people are discussing Climate in general and articles about emissions and global warming. 

I wanted to start a DAILY weather rant topic. I see now only the first posts are about climate things and the others are daily postings. If the admins decide, they can delete his one or keep it. It's no problem for me.

• Members

So yeah... it rained all day today and the dog had TO PEE every freaking hour. I don't have clothing that isn't wet. I don't have shoes that aren't ruined.

But vodka makes it better.