AMC - Jonathan/NYC Stuff

• Members

Here's a little scoop from TVguide.com:

MISSING CHILDREN ALERT

Our Entertainment News guy Matt Webb Mitovich spotted Jeff Branson (Jonathan, All My Children) taping on location outside New York's Madison Square Garden on Tuesday afternoon. In the scene, Matt told me, Jonathan was handing out flyers desperately trying to find Lily, who's played by Daytime Emmy nominee Leven Rambin. Branson was heard shouting, "She doesn't like the color red!" Sounds like Jonathan's autistic girlfriend will go missing sometime during AMC's May-sweeps period. Scoop!

I think this is gonna be fun. I love location shots! Lily going missing is a good idea IMO. It's better than her and Jonathan shacking up in the treehouse! Plus we'll see lots of Jack.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really did not think my AMC withdrawl would last this long, I really didn't. But if this is what is being offered so be it. They are really wasting Jeff Branson, there was so much talk about him last year and now he's stuck in a go-nowhere story. Get him the hell away from Lily and put him front and centre. Lily and Jonathan should be two of AMC's biggest draws (seperately), but this pairing is doing nothing for either.

• Members

We don't agree often Agnes, but bif fat word to your post. The pairing is just too much to take my as Andy said location shoots are always fun especially in NYC. But yeah the couple stinks and holds back both actors and characters.

Archived