GH: January 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Reskinned Greenlee had no reason to exist either. Finn and Hayden's story was boring as shît. The only person Finn's had serious chemistry with was Tracy when he first came on as a much more eccentric character. They were doing too much to differentiate him from Silas and John, but it actually worked because he spent so much time with Jane Elliot. And it would've worked had they gone there. Finn's been useless since Tracy first left, and now he's a joke.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Reskinned Greenlee LOL That got me rollin‘. I was fan of Greenlee and it seems like I love the people most hate. Finn/Hayden had such chemistry in my eyes and I loved how slowly they built them up. I wish they would’ve done more Hayden-Liz feud as sisters.

anyway… I wasn‘t sure how to feel about the new Drew played by AMC‘s Cameron M. But he won me over.

I LOVE when people do the hand talking. I remember he did that on AMC and he’s still doing it and using it to express himself. Gosh I love that. That makes it seem so real. I hate when u can tell that people are just acting without any effort but he’s trying and I‘ll give him that

• Members

Anyone know the song playing in the background behind Spencer, Trina and Joss at around 9:55 into today's episode (Wednesday, January 24) before they cut to Laura and Heather?  Seems like a fun little song.

I'm disappointed Esme knocked out Uncle Kevin like that after that nice, disarming therapy session.  Guess they're really going to take her to crazy town quickly.  Ugh.  I did enjoy the Laura-Heather and Esme-Kevin scenes greatly.  Cody-Felicia-Spinelli-Maxie's kid were nice, too.  I liked yesterday's scenes with Tracy, Scott and Lucy (plus, that hot MetroCourt bartender Jessie).  Sweet that they're reuniting Scott & Lucy after all these decades.

• Members

Did I miss Joss and Trina turning 21 and they are now of legal age to drink? At Trina's party, Joss was clearly walking around with a glass of white wine. Then they all toasted with champagne. There were no bottles of non-alcoholic "sparkling" anything. The gals were drinking. And no one thought anything off it.

Did I miss their 21st birthdays? Seems like the show would have addressed it in some way.