OLTL Spoilers - SID

• Members

source:

http://www.matiemusings.com/smf/index.php?...g32753#msg32753

Nathanial Marston is engaged in real life

Dr. Lawrence Crosby comes back to town on March 29, when Vicki becomes his patient.

Vicki tries to remain in control as Niki wants to come out.

Tess sets out to get revenge on March 29

Natalie proves just as stubborn as her sister's alter on March 31, when she refuses to do as she's told.

Nash proves his love by vowing to stand by Tess no matter what on April 4

Integration therapy begins on April 5

Cristain tells Evangeline that he won't let her throw her life away on April 7

Tess searches out her childhood molester.

Tess begins to suffocate him, he is frail and hooked up to an oxygen mask. Nash comes in to stop her.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Now I know why I HATE Tess LOL. Bring back Jess. Its so good to see Natalie being a true professional and taking her job seriously and listening to her superiors.

Unpopular opinion but Nash is really turning into a BORE!

Woo Hoo! Does that mean anyone can attend cause lets see who should go: Tess/Jess, Vicki/Niki Natalie, Dorian, PassivePaige/AggressivePaige, Bo/IdiotBo, SpencerdizedStarr/Starr.

I would throw in John but I think he has been integrated so far. Immature John seem to have disappeared. Dr. Crosby could collect a winfall with his integration therapy

Am i the only one noticing the paralle's with John and Evangeline. Looks like now that John is getting himself together Evangeline is falling apart. Typical DH I suppose.

Thanks for the link. Despite my critique these does sound good.

Carol

• Members

I have never used the fast forward button when watching OLTL. Even with ME. I am a loyal, devoted fan of OLTL and watch the entire show each and every day. Dosent' mean I won't complain about it, though. But it is my soap and I would never give up on it. :)

Archived