Y&R: January Spoilers

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap for tomorrow's episode, Devon will Ana that she is a really good songwriter. Ana will tell him that she was burned by the guy who sold her work and Devon will ask why she wanted to be paid upfront for the song. Ana will tell Devon that she built up some debt while in school. Devon will wonder what part of the story she's leaving out. She will tell him that she wants to continue to write anonymously and be behind the scenes. Devon will agree with her on this and later will shed a tear as she sits at the piano and sings a song about memories. 

Also, Phyllis will admit she kept the poker to see to it that Nikki/Victoria didn't throw Sharon and Phyllis under the bus. However, Phyllis will say she put the poker in a storage unit and doesn't know how it got to the ranch. She will tell Nikki she thinks someone is tracking them and they have to find out who is framing Victor. Nikki will call Phyllis a traitor and say she is concerned about what Phyllis will do. Phyllis will say she's not the one framing Victor but Nikki will say she doesn't believe Phyllis.

Lola will tell Rey to go meet Arturo to get ready for the vow renewal. Abby will tell Kyle that Mia is being extra and that she is only going to the renewal to support Arturo. At GCAC Arturo will tell Rey he is glad they mended things between them. Kyle and Lola will arrive and the Rosales brothers will tease Kyle and give him a hard time about Lola. Arturo will tell Abby that this will be a night that she won't forget. Rey and Mia will exchange vows and will talk about their love for each other. They will kiss and then Arturo will say he has an announcement and will get down on one knee and ask Abby to marry him.

Also, Sharon will tell Victoria that Phyllis wanted to split their alliance. Victoria will tell Sharon that Phyllis wants to upset people's lives and tells her that Phyllis told Victoria that she was a rebound for Billy. She will tell Sharon about kissing Cane. Sharon will tell her she won't judge her. Victoria will admit that she is falling for Billy again but doesn't want to get to close to him, especially considering she is keeping the secret about what happened to JT. Sharon will encourage her to fight to be with Billy if that is what she wants. Nikki will arrive and tell them they are a team of three and about Phyllis keeping the fireplace poker. She will tell them she thinks that Phyllis could be framing Victor. Nikki will also call Nick and tell him she has news to tell him. 

And Billy will tell Phyllis about Victoria kissing Cane. He will also tell her that he went to tell Lily and that Lily was calm about it. Phyllis will say that is not a good sign. Phyllis will agree to keep quiet about Victoria/Cane for the sake of the twins. Billy will wonder what is wrong with Victoria. Phyllis will say she has deep wounds, and that Billy needs to decide if he will stick it out or cut and run. 

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IMO, looking at those auditions this role sounds like it could be slick/sleazy ex boyfriend of Ana. Maybe he is also the guy who sold her work. Or maybe he was romantically involved with her when she was writing her songs/being an artist, and her being pushed into the spotlight has caused him to reach out to her. It sounds like he took advantage of her when they were in a relationship. 

• Members

Summer, Phyllis, Mia, and maybe Tessa are the only women currently on the canvas who, by any stretch of the definition, fit the “pariah” description. This guy could also be Kerry’s ex, as some of the commenters have said, since she’s apparently hiding a secret. It just seems like the timing is right for Ana’s ex to appear, which is why that came to mind.

I do wonder if Josh would bring Adam/Chelsea back.

• Members

I agree that the timing is right for Ana's ex. But that script doesn't fit and doesn't sound like something from the past that I've heard so I'm assuming it's new. 

Also, despite it all, Y&R is very much still segregated when it comes to romance for core black characters. Since the tape was of a white actor, I'm assuming the character is white. I'd expect Ana's ex to be black or, at the least, mixed with black. But it's highly possible you guys are right 

Now, it's very possible that this is Kerry's ex also. 

Could be someone that comes home with Summer. 

• Members

Yeah, I wouldn’t bet money on that role being Ana’s ex. Just a passing “Hmmm,” with some possibility that there’s a more troubled life Ana lived while she was offscreen. Thinking out loud.

If he’s for Summer, how many paramours does she need? Especially if there’s this outside chance she’s preggers with Billy’s child while she schemes to trap Kyle?

It does feel like Kerry will soon lose her halo, so “pariah” could apply to her.

• Members

Good points about the pariah line. So that means he very well might not be for Ana. (Unless Ana has a darker past we don't know about yet.) Though there is that spoiler about Ana having a big secret from February sweeps, I wonder what that is about.

The though of it being Summer did cross my mind, when I listened to the audition and the female lines. But as Faulkner, pointed out how many men does she need, lol? With her having trying to scheme to get with Kyle and there was a uniquely worded spoiler from the Lynda Hirsch soap column that said "Summer Daze for Billy", referencing her return next week. So maybe she is back to cause trouble for Kyle/Billy. And I also wonder if again she doesn't stay around for a long time. I could see her staying around just long enough to cause some trouble and getting out of town again.

Kerry is also a possibility. I do believe that Kerry could have some issues with an ex. Especially since she keeps referring to Jack's good relationship with his exes. On tomorrow's show Jack confronts Kerry about her secret, I wonder what Kerry will tell him, if she really tells him anything yet.

Also, there is a rumor going around that Shemar Moore might be showing up on the show again. Some people say they saw on Loren Lott's Instagram yesterday her mentioning that she was spending time with someone on set who she used to have a crush on when she was younger. They said she mentioned she couldn't say who it was yet.

Some people think it's about Shemar, as she has mentioned liking him before and one person said he randomly tweeted about the show last week. There are a couple of blind items that were posted recently, that mentioned that fan faves were coming back to the soaps. One said that a fan fave will be returning for a short time. Maybe that is about Shemar. I don't know who else she could be referring to that she had a crush on.

• Members

How many paramours does Mia need? In one day she was with Rey and Arturo then also had flirty interaction with Billy and overly long flirty scenes "playing" Devon. 

Also heard the Shemar rumor surrounding Lauren's post. He's the only person I can think of unless it's a guess spot by someone who doesn't have history with the show. 

• Members

She was waving at Nick the other day too. I could see them have Mia mix it up with different men. (After she possibly cheats on Rey again with Arturo, is with Arturo for a bit and then they end.) I've seen people say they want her with Devon, Billy, etc.... 

I do think it could be Shemar that is returning.  Another person who I can think of who it might be that Loren has a crush on might be maybe Thad Luckenbill. Maybe JT really comes back from the dead and she could have been referencing him. Or maybe even someone like Michael Graziadei. Maybe Daniel makes another appearance for some reason. Especially if Phyllis/Summer are dealing with serious issues. Maybe the guy she was crushing on is younger than Shemar is. I don't know for sure. Though, I think that Shemar does seem like he might be the most likely choice.

• Members

I don’t think they’ll seriously have Mia pursue all those men, at least not in the short term. They just want to position her as a social-climbing troublemaker who’ll use her feminine wiles to get what she wants, which means flirting with anyone with a penis and a flush bank account. Whereas I think Summer might seriously have three men in her orbit, even as Hunter twirls back and forth between her CBS gigs.

Archived