• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Joel Bocko's incredible video essay series Journey Through Twin Peaks - an essential watch for any fan of the show, Lynch or Frost (I only agree with maybe 80-90% of his take on the original series, but that's more than enough) - is returning this year to cover Season 3.

Watch the original Journey - which covers the original show, FWWM, Lynch and Frost's subsequent careers up to and just after the announcement of Season 3 - here. Please.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Not sure where to post this on the board, but this seemed like a good thread for it:

"I really like soap operas," says Lynch. "I got hooked when I was printing engravings at art school. This lady I was printing with was just completely addicted to two particular soap operas - Another World and The Edge Of Night - so I got hooked as well. I dug them. The frustrating thing about them is that they draw the smallest torments out forever. It works, but it´s frustrating. It think ours will be a hair less frustrating. We´ll see. We may fall into the same thing." 

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:TGMYskjdFo0J:ncadjarmstrong.com/year-3-postmodern-moving/david-lynch-twin-peaks.docx+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

• Members

In perhaps the unlikeliest TP connection of all, @dragonflies' post about the bizarre Karate Kid revival has led me to discover from its linked EW article that one of its young stars is Xolo Maridueña, best known as the lovestruck young boy dating a certain young girl in 1956 in the now legendary Part 8 of Season 3. Small world.