Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

I think in this case it's more about trying to keep the black players in the house longer than Aaryn. It looks really bad, especially when Amanda keeps attacking Howard and Candice for playing based on their race.

Even then, I'm not sure if the show cares that much. They don't seem to be fighting for Aaryn to leave over Jeremy. So they may be fine with Aaryn outlasting Candice and Howard. I don't know. All I know is I really want to see Candice win the next HOH and see Amanda groveling.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If that was the case Aaryn would be gone this week for sure, not Jerm.

Id love it if Jerm could turn this around and stay tho.

But i dont think this is a case of that, at least not just that. I def think the race issue has helped production increase assisting elissa, but they have done it from the start and it was always the plan.

• Members

I think the show wants Elissa to stay longer, probably at least to jury, but I think at this point she's being used more for the show's goals (in the racial situation) than vice/versa. She is still isolated in the house and most of the people in there are mostly just keeping her around because they have bigger fish to fry. I don't think she has any chance of winning, but I think the show may be sweating a situation where most of the house is seen as coddling bigots.

• Members

It's too late for that, JP. And there is always shifts in power especially when he show is more scripted. When it's not as scripted sometimes it goes in much more of a straight line.

Amanda has been irrational about him in particular and she's recruited a small white lynch mob. Amanda saying they've been using their race is ridiculous - nobody made up the atmosphere in this house - and she deserves for production to help them outlast her and Aaryn at the least. Anytime she tells Aaryn anything about racism that is about getting camera time period.

This.

• Members

I dont think they care if the entire house dispised her and refused to speak to her, theyd so whatever they could to ensure she stayed for as long as they can. Someone already commented about how they have to get her out in DE because of production.

I really think they only care about getting Aaryn out, shes been basically the only one to take the heat from the media - and fans - about comments, GM to a point, and now that shes becoming less of a target for most in the house, i wonder what production is going to do. I dont think most of the house is seen as coddiling bigots, aaryn has totally been made out in the media to be almost the sole bade guy. (not that i feekl sorry for her)

I dont think they care if the entire house dispised her and refused to speak to her, theyd so whatever they could to ensure she stayed for as long as they can. Someone already commented about how they have to get her out in DE because of production.

I really think they only care about getting Aaryn out, shes been basically the only one to take the heat from the media - and fans - about comments, GM to a point, and now that shes becoming less of a target for most in the house, i wonder what production is going to do. I dont think most of the house is seen as coddling bigots, aaryn has totally been made out in the media to be almost the sole bade guy. (not that i feel sorry for her)

• Members

Really? Because this season has been a straightline due to MVPlissa.

Sure, the other side thought they were in power, but they never were. And now that the entire house realizes it, it likely wont happen much. Even if another side wins power they know that elissa will decide who goes home using her mvp, as shes done for weeks now.

Judd is so good at this game, I have no idea when he is lying or not. He is in ok standing too, it seems like mostly Spencer that would target him and maybe GM depending on her mood of the moment.

Candice/Howard/Spencer seem like they are in the beginning of an alliance, if not in an unoffical alliance.

Its shocking how much these people do not about BB. Just the basics, like the live feed being 24/7, even during lockdowns. Or BBAD being a live stream. More seem like a fan this season than the last few too so I am surprised.

It seems like Aaryn is becoming less and less of a target even in upcoming weeks.

loving McC & Amanda talking about the best season ever, 10.

• Members

You see it as a straight line, and I don't. The male alliance appeared to be dominating the first two weeks and It was a rollercoaster ride. Now we have an alliance that is crumbling in their first official week of being "outed." Another split will have to be written in and things will go back and forth like in the semi-scripted seasons before.

• Members

At the moment, the focus is on Aaryn. They've gotten some dividends out of this, with Julie Chen grandstanding on her talk show (twice) about racism. The problem is that there are tensions in the house beyond Aaryn. Amanda has been making comments like calling Howard "black mamba" and "the black knight". This isn't going to get the attention that Aaryn did, but if he ever finds out about it, then I do wonder if he or Candice will confront her.

There are many reasons to evict Howard that aren't about race, but right now the public will see this as being about race, and Amanda has, for whatever reason, made most of her reason for targeting him about race.

I think the show used Elissa to diffuse that this week (by not using her MVP on him), and they may try to do so again, if they can. I don't think they can keep Howard or Candice there much longer but I do wonder if they just see the current situation as a fiasco.

I agree. I think everything is fairly unpredictable. The only thing I'm sure of is that Andy will probably be there until close to the end, along with that lump GM, or maybe Kaitlin (ugh). And if no one stops Amanda and McCrae in the next few weeks, probably them as well.

• Members

You saw them as dominating? Even though for three weeks in a row now every single person MVPlissa has put up has gone home? I see one person putting people up and getting them out three weeks in a row as dominating. The MC had the possibility to dominate, and believed they were until Nick was sent home, but it was more a realization that they have no power than an actual shift in power.

Im basically hanging onto hope that someone like Amanda or even GM will get HOH just to cause some drama, because no power shift will happen until Elissa is evicted, She is in control of this game and has production assistance and safety.

• Members

Andy will either make it to final 3, ala Kevin, or people will grow really annoyed with him after some of their bigger targets are out and the house will basically collectively turn on him. GM comes off as too much of a non-threat for anyone to seriously target at this point, so i can def see her

Aaryn has actually done an ok job of getting back in with the house it seems, like shes been decent to them to their faces and it seems like the house has moved onto new targets with all their sub alliances in their stupid alliance of 8 and what not.

anyways, right now this Jeremy/Elissa/Helen convo about his dad is really sad. Someone else is there too, i think Candice. The cam w/ closeups is down for me.

• Members

Elissa was meant to be there as an extra thing to get people watching. They definitely want her to last to jury and IMO she will at the least, I THINK. I'm happy about that. I like her. Janelle went out in Week 2, no? So you never know.

I'm really wondering what CBS will air on Wednesday. I get the feeling they may ignore Amanda's obsession with Howard (over what a common viewer would see as he biggest threat, Jeremy). I see them glossing over her insistence on H/C using the race card because Amanda gives probably the best DR and sound-bites but it's been so extensive in the live feeds that it seems impossible to gloss over completely. Would they not air El/Amanda's "Ricky & Lucy" confrontation after El didn't do as Amanda said? We'll see.

It's a difficult situation for CBS. It has value in it's like watching a train wreck so it gets more eyes on it. As I've said in the past, you can only fix the show so much - the hired hands have to win the comps you fix to their favor in 80% of the cases without a cheat sheet, the DR has to successfully manipulate and persuade.

Yes, there was no hope for Elissa until about two days before the vote show and had she gone the men in the MC would have rolled over the women. Definitely yes. The show was crazy the first two weeks. Whoever does or doesn't or did or didn't get evicted, everything was going up, down and sideways for weeks. There's major villains, there's some nice folks (a few), showmances all over the place. Right now, if there is scripting, they have to make two alliances out of the one currently on feeds for the show not to go a straight line (and that would be Amanda's straight line).

• Members

Aw, Jeremy just had a really nice conversation with Elissa (as well as Helen and Candice). He was sharing that his parents are divorced, I believe hers are too. He was talking about over compensating for stuff due to that, due to his childhood. They talked about what it takes to be a good husband. He seemed sincere and she was giving him advice and giving him credit for the changes she's seen in him. He hasn't yet mocked the conversation as he sits discussing his chances of staying (in the game) with Kait.

I think the fool is actually being sincere about what he promised the girls or at the very least about wanting to be a better man. I almost want him to stay over Aaryn. No, no, no, I don't trust him, but... damn he almost had me.

• Members

I think Jeremy's a bit of a sociopath. His story may have been real, but was mostly done to get a certain result.

And then when he was alone with his slampiece, he made a racist comment about blacks not being able to swim. Ugh.

I hope Helen will get an honest edit, but I wonder if Julie will let it happen. She seems very proud of Helen (apparently she fist-pumped during the commercial break after Helen won HOH).

Archived