BUCKWILD - MTV Series

Cheap21

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I live in the south. I was born and raised in the south. Why do networks feel the need to put shows on like this that just encourage ignorance? The south has some of the most beautiful places in the United States with the Great Smoky Mountains, Orlando, Panama City Beach, Florida and countless other beaches. Instead of focusing on a group of stupid people's ignorance why don't we focus on some positive things of the south. LOL we just got rid of Jersey Shore and now we get a show like this. It's these types of shows that give the south a bad name such as Jersey Shore does for the north. Why can't MTV go back to the days when they actually played music? Btw, has anyone watched Duck Dynasty? It's a good, funny show without language and it's a good clean show. I would recommend everybody tries it out.

• Members

MTV no longer stands for Music Television its just MTV... they made that change like 3 years ago so music will never be a primary focus again.

Honestly, it doesn't need to be. I can watch and listen to music whenever I want to. It is just a sign of the times.

• Members

What does it stand for now? But you are right, with iTunes and iPods, iPhones, iPads people can listen to music whenever they want. I actually see less and less of people using iPods and more and more of people listening to music off their phones with their headphones and in some cases those giant Beats headphones.

• Members

Oh my God, their pesky black neighbor with red (and I mean RED "her hair matches her undershirt") hair with the noise complaints... so unexpected.

They do some fun Jackass-before-there-was-Jackass-type rural stuff. There's something charming (?) about the way they live. Not on a permanent basis, but...

• Members
i thought the show was kinda boring till she showed up looking like a black Ronald McDonald...lol. I only saw half the show bit she made it for me. I can't with this though and I'm not sure if I will stick with it. I watch Honey Boo Boo but this is in a class of its own. Hopefully Washington Heights is better

• Members

Ok I'm not gonna lie. I enjoyed the show. Like I can't wait for the next episode.

First. OMG @ the neighbor. She said "I don't care what she don't know, I will WOOP her!" laugh.png

Also when that random guy was restraining her, she said something like "Do you see what she did to my eye?" and the guy replied "There's nothing wrong with your eye, you look sexy as hell" laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

And LMAO when she praised to the rooftops that the girls were leaving the neighborhood: "Theyre leaving, congratu-f*cking lations, neighborhood! *flips off w/both hands*" "DEUCES!"

I'm sad they got evicted because it means we'll probably never see that neighbor again.

Shain's HILARIOUS. "It's awesome that the girls are out in the country now. I don't have to drive into the city to get my flirt on!" laugh.png

I LOVE Anna & Salwa! Hope to see more of Salwa.

I pretty much liked everyone except for Cara. What in the HELL is wrong with that girl? She f*cked someone in Anna's bed & ran away when she was confronted about it. Why was she doing it in there in the first place?! I hope that's explained cause it made no sense. She's disgusting.

I rewinded so many times on that part when Anna was confronting Tyler about sleeping w/Cara in her bed. All that dude could do was wolf down chips, then when he finally said sorry I was HOWLING. He did not care! "So what, I got a piece of ass in someone elses bed" Wow laugh.png

• Members

Wow, your post actually made me excited for the next episode. :lol: Yeah, it's trifling how they screwed on her bed (I'm gonna ignore the fact that it looked like two stacked Aerobeds, or maybe one of the dee-luxe off the floor models) and Cara ran away like that. Tyler could not have given less of a !@#$%^&*].

• Members

This show is a HOT ASS MESS.

I had to LMAO at the cast getting "invited" to a club called Karma in Morgantown, and one of the girls shouting "The cabs are here!" when they arrived...LOL, really MTV?

SFK, Tyler really gives negative zero [!@#$%^&*] about everything and I kind of love it! He just wants to have sex & fun, and that's about it. In the latest episode he didn't have a care in the world for Cara. He was thirsty for that chick in the club who had a BF, even after the BF confronted him. LOL!

Shae...wow, WHAT a dumb ho. Clearly Jessie J is a cheating dog & she still stayed with him! Embarrassing! And what kind of boyfriend takes his girl on a "special date" to a BOWLING ALLEY, plus invites one of his good buddies? LMFAO! LOSER!

I would be shocked if my bitch Salwa was lying about what Jessie J did to her. Shocked. I'm going to believe her story & give her kudos for not meeting him in the bathroom.

buckwild-salwa-square-w352.jpg

I LOVE this girl.

Couldn't believe how soft Anna was w/Cara. I wanted her to rip into that little girl for sleeping in her bed! I still don't understand why she chose Anna's bed and not her own!

• Members

Salwa is my favorite!! She and gullible Shae are the hottest, but Salwa is going to be the "breakout star" of this show. Oh man, Salwa's faces when they called out Cara were hilarious, when she was like, "Well, there's the confession right there..." Jessie J is a sleaze and ITA about the bowling alley and his friend, I was like, "So THIS is your idea of a special night out with your girl??"

I wonder if Shain made it to work the next day, that's like my nightmare, being that wasted and having to go to work the next day... 2 hrs away!

BTW, did you notice how Cara was kind of done up for this second episode? She looked much better than she did in the first.

Archived