K&L Love Nest

Ryan Chamberlain

• Members

Ha. Not even gonna touch it. They'd just call you and me both fake insiders like a few idiot anon's are already starting to do.

I spoiled Jon's return all the way back in mid-Nov over there. And, everyone saw that panned out. Still they wanna be an ass to me. I'm cutting them off for the night at least.

Fuckers. LMAO.

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was going to take a picture of computer screen with the scene on to give a little preview, but then I thought it was better for you to wait and see it in all it's glory without spoilers.

I don't know if you watch the news (or if its even a thing over there), but this whole Oscar Pictorius situation is really bumming me out. I wish South Africa could move past stuff like this.

• Members

I cannot wait to see it in all of it's unabashed sexy K&L love scene glory!

Yeah, I'm always keeping up with international news. I've heard about the Oscar Pictorius thing and it's just awful. That poor girlfriend of his. :(

I've heard SA has alot of issues. I still wanted to move there a few years back though (my grandparents loved it when they lived in Johannesburg.) But, I slowly changed my mind.

• Members

I went on a whole rant about it in the thread I made, so I won't rehash it here, but yeah, it's just a sad situation all around.

I just get really attached and emotional about stuff with South Africa. I lived there when I was young, spent so many holidays there, and both my mother and stepmother grew up there together. Some of my fondest and most vivid childhood memories took place there, so it angers me when stuff like happens and the fact nobody seems to want to do anything about the situation there. UGH. The whole thing has just escalated since apartheid ended. I definitely don't agree with apartheid and it needed to be ended, but I wish they could all come up with something to start turning things around.

I lived in Johannesburg too. When did your grandparents live there?

*second rant over*

You're going to love it! It'll definitely be up this weekend.

Lucy's hair look fab today!

• Members

They lived there in the mid-80s. Before I was born. I actually own some SA currency that they gave my stepdad. He gave it to me. It's so cool.

I've heard that in SA there's alot of issues with farmers being murdered in the countryside. That's [!@#$%^&*] wrong. :( Have you ever heard about the Uhuru conspiracy. I don't wanna scare ya if you haven't. But, if you have...You know what I'm talking about.

• Members

Yes, I've heard about it. I don't think it'll happen. That crap happens every single day, so I don't know why they'd wait till Mandela dies to decide to kill all the Akrikaners.

There's a lot of trouble with that as well. There's just violence and crime everywhere. It's an entire society based around fear and violence.

• Members

It kinda sounds like a scary place. But, I probably would visit there if possible. Just for a bit. And, hope that Mandela didn't die while I was there. In case that Uhuru BS is true. Cause, I'm as white as a snow cracker.

It seems like a beautiful country though. I've seen so many gorgeous photos of it.

But, it seems more dangerous than Detroit and Chicago stuck together.

Archived