K&L Love Nest

Ryan Chamberlain

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think he's on again this week.

He'd definitely on next week with the Caleb stuff and with Anna and when him and Lucy start to make amends according to the spoilers. I think it's when she tells him that Heather is who hit him too.

Lucy is I think on tomorrow or the next day holding a gun at Anna and then they find out Caleb has taken Rafe.

I know tomorrow he's taping scenes with LH and Kin Shriner.

• Members

I didn't see anything today and I've already left for the day. I'll check tomorrow- they'll probably have new stuff (like spoilers sent out to the cable guides, newspapers, etc) available then.

The only spoilery things I saw was the taping stuff and the pictures that we talked about in the PM. You can tell them that if you want, but make sure you say I don't know if that's for sure. I just know they put the photos up and I don't want people coming at you if they don't return lol.

There was an interview from NLG that either ran or is running where she spoiled that they're trying to get as many people back as they can (even if it's only a cameo) and they're asking pretty much everyone they can find.

• Members

I think she'd be back before some of the other people to be honest.

ABC added a bunch of pictures of Carly Schroeder as Serena (including ones of her with Lucy, Kevin, and Scott) to the archives and made them available for press use, so that backs up what DC said about her coming back if you want to add that.

Archived