Cheap21

K-Pop Appeciation Thread

On 11/16/2012 at 10:12 PM, AllMyDaysatGH said:

tumblr_m71mlpJwZU1r1ox94o1_1280.jpg

PPEOGIGAYOÔĽŅ! That song is my sh!t right now. LOL.¬†

Today this song came on randomly in my shuffle in the car and I was sobbing.¬†LMAO! I still know all the lyrics & was jamming out¬†ūü§£¬†can't believe this thread started over¬† 6 yrs ago. Definitely¬†defined my college yrs!¬†

On 7/24/2018 at 8:38 PM, Cheap21 said:

@Cat Seungri finally came out with an album (his first full one!). I love it. Here are my favorite songs

Seungri,song-min-ho,bi

Image result for seungri the great

Wait WHAT

On 11/4/2018 at 2:56 PM, Cat said:

@Faulkner @Cheap21 EXO just release a new album, and their comeback single is Tempo.

I have put a fancam of Kai doing the choreo to Tempo at the showcase, just because I think it is an incredible cam of one of the best dancers in kpop at the top of his game. You can really see the choreo with this, and his moves are so sharp and strong:

And here is the official mv:

Thanks. Im so out of touch. I havent even done a deep dive of their last material or CBX. I fell off big time

6 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

Thanks. Im so out of touch. I havent even done a deep dive of their last material or CBX. I fell off big time

No worries. It's hard to follow/support many groups in kpop, let alone one -- especially as I know you like Shinee a lot. I follow EXO, but I haven't got into any of the CBX stuff or the Japanese releases because I don't have time. Anyway, thought I would post this latest cb so you could check it out without major commitment. :lol: I like the song so felt it was worth posting about.

On 11/8/2018 at 4:10 AM, Cat said:

No worries. It's hard to follow/support many groups in kpop, let alone one -- especially as I know you like Shinee a lot. I follow EXO, but I haven't got into any of the CBX stuff or the Japanese releases because I don't have time. Anyway, thought I would post this latest cb so you could check it out without major commitment. :lol: I like the song so felt it was worth posting about.

Good thing you did bc Im stuck on it. I also love this one and was pleasantly surprised to see its the other song they are promoting in their live performances

Also what is the deal with Lay? I assumed he had left the group but he i still listed there with them on Wikipedia (not that that means anything). From what I recall, most if not all of EXO's releases have been as an 8 member group. Does he even do anything with them anymore

Edited by Cheap21

On 11/10/2018 at 1:47 AM, Cheap21 said:

Good thing you did bc Im stuck on it. I also love this one and was pleasantly surprised to see its the other song they are promoting in their live performances

Also what is the deal with Lay? I assumed he had left the group but he i still listed there with them on Wikipedia (not that that means anything). From what I recall, most if not all of EXO's releases have been as an 8 member group. Does he even do anything with them anymore

I believe he sang on the album, including the Chinese version of Tempo (of course). He also appears in the MV (chinese version more than the K version).

I love Oooh la la la. I also love Bad Dream, 24/7 and Smile on my Face. DMUMT is a pretty solid album overall. And of course I am still obsessed with Tempo as a comeback song. It's pretty original as far as kpop goes.