DAYS: Is Chad Really This Stupid???

• Members

I'm imagining it being quite intimate with Chad and who ever in the bedroom placing the champagne in the bedroom, placing love petals on the bedsheets, placing mints/cholcates on the pillows and running bubble baths together in the bathroom with soap salts. These are all things I would never do with a friend where my Significant Other would catch me and have doubts about if I was being faithful to them. I consider cheating to be anything that your partner wouldn't be comfortable with doing right in front of you, and to me that means setting a scene where he or she could construe that I was having an affair with another person. I don't really understand purposely putting yourself in a situation such as that. Let alone purposely making your significant other think poorly of you in such a way and being completely insensitive to their feelings in such a way that the thought would enter their mind that something could be going on with myself and another person. But maybe that's just me.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The spoiler doesnt say Chad and Gabi do this together. It says he wants Gabi to do it for him. Theres nothing to "catch" him and Gabi doing together and misinterpret. I wouldnt mind my new bf going to a good friend of mine for help. My friend would most likely know more about what I like, what makes me happy, etc... That isnt grounds for breaking up, getting mad or kicking him in the balls. Its the thought that counts. Its not like its his ex or some random ho off the street. I dont think Melanie has any reason to be mad at Chad

Archived