Relaciones Peligrosa

dc11786

• Members

Just watched yesterday's episode...again we got about 2 min of Diego, Sebastian and Alex... So now Alex seems really into Diego....hehe....the holding of hands during the game playing was cute...lol....Diego didnt seem to mind either....liked how Sebastian set it up so they could be together...then Diego's dad walks in and Alex feels uncomfortable and leaves.....Diego's dad didnt look to happy seeing Alex in his house with Diego....wonder how he will react to his son being gay and future hook up with Alex.....I wish the story was on more....so we could see Diego and his parents in scenes together......

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Alex's parents saw his video about almost killing himself...didnt see that happening.....The Alex and Diego scenes were nice but did they kiss or not?? I think they did but didnt show it...damn.....and Sebastian walking on them.....why did Sebastian look so sad....man I wish they would make Sebastian bisexual.

• Members

Diego asking Sebastian to kiss him was hilarious...lol...and Sebastian's reaction to his drunk breath...lol...then turning Diego's face towards Alex as he says kiss me and he plants one on Alex's cheek...cute....and now Diego's dad catching Diego and Alex with Diego totally wasted...lol...and Diego once again telling Alex to kiss him again...lol

• Members

So now Alex's parents know he is gay but he doesnt know that they know and that he tried to kill himself. Diego's father told him no more Alex for you...lol.....damn but Diego doesnt remember kissing Alex....and now both are in the restroom with Alex watching Diego pee...LMAO......I have a feeling Diego's dad knows Alex is gay.

• Members

I'm still watching, but I fell a bit behind. I'm now at last Friday's episode and finally witnessed the non-kiss between Diego and Ale. I wasn't happy / utterly shocked we didn't see the kiss given how far the show has gone already. With that said, I can't help but wonder if Telemundo thinks this plot is the reason the numbers are so lo, which would be insane, by the way, given the frequency of the story. Part of what angers me about this is the show has been so Old School Soap about what happens offscreen might not necessarily have happened (i.e. Oliver's death and maybe even the Indian's death) it leaves it as Ale's word vs. unconscious Diego. If they weren't going to show the kiss, it should have been worked into the plot. The audience should have been left wondering whether or not Ale and Diego kissed. Sebastian should have come in, wondered what happened, and Ale should have been coy. Did Diego reject him or did Diego kiss him and Ale feels guilt about what he has done to Nora? That's how I would have handled it.

Despite this, I thought the fallout worked. Diego and his father was great as it cements Diego's psychological makeup and is a perfect contrast to the Portillos, who genuinely seem more concerned that their son attempted to end his life than worry that he's attracted to the same sex. Ale's father's decision not to tell Ale he knows prolongs the story in a natural way. Don't get me wrong, I think there have been some grave errors made in terms of pacing, but I appreciate the story we are getting. I like that it builds slowly and that we aren't getting a lot of filler like we did during the 'Nora and Ale suddenly hate each other except when they need to be having background conversations during the class scenes' period. Overall, we are getting a nice story even if it isn't featured as heavily as the Mau / Miranda arc (which blows because of the emphasis). I do wish we could get it on the level of Elizabeth / Gonzalo / Leo.

The arrival of Julia Madrasto, Santiago's not-so ex-wife, is a wonderful development. Armando's brain tumor has produced some wonderful moments, barring Armando's over the top suicide attempt. Bea, Santiago and Julia's daughter, is cute and Julia is a perfect addition to the storyline at Cerventes. I like how Julia is a bit of a diva, but certainly more grounded than Olga, who is delightful. I love the standoff between Olga / Teresa after the overdose, and Elizabeth's attempt to blackmail Teresa into silence only for Teresa to reveal all to Ricardo. I love the Ricardo / Teresa dynamic and I wish we could get a bit of a Armando / Teresa / Ricardo triangle with Armando at death's door. The interplay with the Gilberto / Ana / Santiago story has been wonderful. How wicked was Ana's snake skin suit for the Halloween party? F%^%& hilarious! Just as good as the cowboy / indian motif with Diego and Ale.

I was disappointed in the whole Miranda bangs Mauricio round two. Part of the appeal, for me, was how Miranda wasn't willing to compromise for Mauricio, but that is pretty much lost. I do like how they let Mauricio revert to his pre-Miranda days by flirting with Olivia in Savannah. It was a nice subtle story beat that was rammed home in the Friday episode when Orlando suggested Olivia was in love with Mauricio. It wasn't a WTF moment for me, like it could have been, because of the events in Savannah. It's nice the writers are acknowledging it because it makes Olivia's pursuit of Miranda / Mauricio a bit more grounded in reason. Maybe Olivia is tempted by the forbidden fruit?

The redemption of Leo arc has worked well. They've played the beats well by starting with Sofia, who he screwed royally. I'm disappointed I'm not getting my Leo / Nora pairing, which I think would have been a good arc (not end game). I'm also curious if they will have Black Swan Elizabeth (did you notice the costume) develop an eating disorder? It certainly seems to be heading in that direction. There are certainly story beats I would like to see play out.

I'm kind of disappointed by the non-reveal that Andres Maximo is the drug lord. It seems it was finally confirmed when Stem Cell Stealing Ho Gia returned in bed with her connected lover. I really hope they find their way back into the story even though the canvas is so crowded. The stand off between Clemencia (Leo's mom) and Gonzalo was fierce. I love how she called Gonzalo out on his charisma and tried to get him to crack about the Veracruz lie. He is such a dick. I'm glad that Joaquin is around to keep that boy in check.

The J.P. / Daniel arc has been so bizarre. I'm enjoying it but it is so disconnected from the rest of the story. If they weren't going to play J.P. as a true love interest, they should have dumped his character and his story arc. His role at the school may have been better assumed by Gilberto, who doesn't have much to do at the school except attempt to screw his wife.

There's a lot I enjoy so I'm disappointed the ratings aren't higher. With a novela, at least I'm guarnteed an ending of some sort.

• Members

Glad to read your post dc......Well you are not going to be happy to know that Alex's parent spilled that they know their son is gay...ended in a cliffhanger...but then the following episode it awkardly starts with Sebastian at the house with Alex. Alex tells Sebastian that his parents know he is gay.... I loved the next part where Alex's parents think Sebastian is his lover....hehehe...they even ask Sebastian to stay the night with Alex....cute..very cute. Sebastian nor Alex realize that Alex's parents wrongly suspect that they are a couple. I loved the embrace with Alex and his parents but I thought their excepting he is gay was a bit too fast. So next we see Diego with Nora....ugh....the story is going the way ATWT went with Luke and Noah.......Nora's father going to be deported for being there illegally and Nora too....I smell a Diego and Nora wedding. I was so disgusted by the way Diego told his dad that he fucked Nora three times and that he was a real man....ugh.........

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

AllMyDays, I haven't been watching either. My workload picked up and it was impossible to keep up with. Hopefully, I find some time this summer to get back into it, but I may just wait for a possible DVD release.

I'm sort of glad I stopped where I did. My memories of the show are still fairly positive other than the non-kiss, which, ultimately, made me realize the show wasn't going to commit to the Ale / Diego relationship as they would a heterosexual romance. Then again, the A-story with Miranda and Mauricio had just gotten to be too much with Miranda's compromising behavior and Mauricio's 'all for love' stunts. With that said, I did love Ana / Santiago, Yezenia, Ale, Beata, Teresa, Elizabeth's crazy mama, and so many of the minor characters. Maybe I'll skim through a couple of episodes OnDemand today to see what I've missed.

• Members

The show seems to be getting a bit back on track. It had been a complete mess for a while now. Everything was Miranda and Mauricio/JP 24/7 with other stories getting backburned and a 5 second scene of Diego and Alejandro. The last past week was pretty good. I am understanding more of what is going on with the drug trafficing storyline and every other story seems to be getting back too. I can connect the dots now...lol. The real disappoinment is the Diego/Alex story. Two kissing scenes and neither one was shown. This is worse than daytime soaps. I dont know why they are doing it since we already saw Alex and Sebastian kiss at the beginning of the soap. It makes no sense at all. I have enjoyed the little scenes we have gotten from Diego and his father plus his scenes with Alex. Funny how Diego just wants to blow his stack when his dad tells him gay is perverse and that he must become a doctor like dad and grandpa yet when he is with Alex he cant let go and calls Alex perverse....lol

• Members

When did Alex and Sebastian kiss? The closest I remember was the bedroom fantasy where Alex dreamed he was groping a sleeping Sebastian. I do remember the ice cube pass between Leo / Ale, which was rather racy. I cannot help but think the show is backing off due to viewer feedback.

Sort of spoilerish....

I was reading they actually are cutting the show down to 109 episodes. I dont know how many they originally had, but I suspect they are cutitng around twnety episodes. I bet a lot of the subplots will get lost.

Archived