Relaciones Peligrosa

dc11786

• Members

Caught the rest of the week. It was actually quite good. This was probably the best series of episodes in a couple of weeks. There was more emphasis on the sub plots (there was some interesting Ale developments this week) and the a couple of neat twists and turns. I'm actually looking forward to the show as we go forward.

I don't want to reveal anything big, but I suggest watching at least Wednesday's and Friday's episodes. Wednesday is a big Ale / Sebastian day, which carries over a little into Thursday. Wednesday has a couple of really good moments. Friday revisits the Rodrigo / Gonzalo plot, mini climaxes a major storyline, and reestablishes Ellie into the cast after spending several weeks on the backburner.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because Gonzalo stole Yesenia’s money, Joaquin made Gonzalo pay him back. Gonzalo plotted to get the money from Leo’s mother with an elaborate tale about his poor relatives in Mexico who are about to lose their home Gonzalo paid off Joaquin, but Joaquin made Gonzalo do him one final favor. Before going to prison, Joaquin and his partner stole gold from the local church and buried it in the same graveyard where Rodrigo Aragon was buried. Gonzalo went to the cemetery, but had trouble because of the guilt he feels about Rodrigo’s death. He got high and dreamed about Rodrigo, Sebastian’s brother / Nora’s boyfriend.

Sebastian popped up to deal with the drug dealing plot. There were some good scenes with his father about finding the drug lords, and Ale stopped by to reaffirm the role of Ale as Sebastian’s little brother. Ale confessed to Nora he had met someone, and, during a workout session with Sebastian, we learn Ale sent his internet chat buddy a picture of Sebastian in just a towel claiming it was Ale. Ale’s internet buddy, ‘Dolphin,’ shows up at the gym and wonders if Sebastian is dating Ale when Sebastian claims not to know ‘Dolphin.’ Ale confesses the truth after Sebastian makes an ultimatum. ‘Dolphin’ forgives Ale because of his blue eyes. I wasn’t completely thrilled with the plot point as it violated Sebastian’s privacy. In a sense, I guess it makes Ale more of a grey character, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. The only other point worth noting is Leo and Gonzalo have a plot in mind for Ale, but haven’t reveled any detail on what it is.

The plot to ruin Santiago went bust despite Gonzalo and Leo’s efforts to ruin Santiago. Reporter Ivan Lima, Santiago’s pal, arrived at the school to interview the kids, and Gonzalo set it up so Ivan saw Cassius teaching Gonzalo how to paint. In truth, Cassius had cornered Leo and Gonzalo in Santiago’s room with a knife, and Gonzalo sent Leo to get the reporter. Gonzalo confiscated the knife and arranged it so Ivan found Gonzalo and Cassius at the easle together. Things didn’t look good, but Sofia told Nora and Ale about Cassius’ attack. Ale told Nora she could no longer protect Leo and Gonzalo. In an office with just Santiago and Armando (Santiago’s dad), Nora dropped the flashdrive in a pitcher of water.

The Santiago / Ana / Gilberto / Patty story had some major story developments. After a second failed attempt to sleep together, Patty reveals in a dream sequence her big medical secret: she has a condition called vaginismus (sp?). The muscles in her vagina involuntary contract preventing her from having sex. The dream sequence is rather bizarre because it’s played for a real with Ana Layeska acting completely over the top in her confession. I’m glad it’s been revealed to the audience, but I think we are going to be denied the real scene. Anyway, Violeta confessed to Ana she had erased the other recording when she hacked the computer, and Ana passed the word onto Santiago. Ana visited Santiago’s apartment after working out at the gym. Both Santiago and Ana confessed they had feelings for one another (this was a really good scene). Then, Gilberto shows up to secure Santiago’s vote for Ana in the election, Ana hides in Santiago’s bathroom, and Gilberto proceeds to reveal all his dirty little secrets to Santiago. This all amounts to Gilberto bashing his marriage and admitting he wants sex. Ana ended up mad at Santiago, but I wasn’t really sure why.

Miranda learned Mau lied about Gia’s clinic and Carmen (Mau and Sofia’s mother) and Miranda spent two to three episodes trying to learn the truth. Miranda followed Mau on a delivery and met Olivia Kloster, a woman who was delivering the packages for Mau. Olivia led Miranda to a van at the end of Wednesday’s episode where we saw a very alive Oliver Torres. Miranda tells Mau, who doesn’t seem to know anything either. Mau manages to steal a package from Gia’s clinic during a fire, which Mau started. The stolen package is believed to be the cause of a big drug dealer meeting where Kevin “The Indian” Rojas, the guy with long hair currently in prison, poisoned the police infilitrator during a meal. At first, it looked like it was Mau, but then it was revealed that ‘the Giant,’ the guy who had tested Mau initially, was the police informant. J.P. investigated Mirnanda and learned Cruz is her mother’s maiden name and we again heard the story about her ‘dead father.’ J.P. and Mau had a fight over the picture taken of Mau jumping out Miranda’s window.

In terms of set up, there were a couple of interesting leading scenes. Leo and Ellie have a secret plot that they aren’t letting Gonzalo in on. We are supposed to think they are sleeping together, but I think they are planning a party for Gonzalo. Nora’s parents have a secret they are afraid will come out. Olga was finally introduced. She is Ellie's mother and Ricardo's wife. Gonzalo and Leo do seem determined to ruin Santiago, which I suspect will lead to his drug addition past.

• Members

Thanks for spoiling it dc......lol

I have about half of Friday's show to finish. First..the obvious for me...lol....can this soap push the envelope more?? Gonzalo's black boxers during the lockeroom scene with Leo....ummm..so revealing...you could actually see his ass...they were so transparent.....lol....then Mauricio and his boxers...damn....the whole bluge and balls outline....damn.....didnt leave much to the imagination......now on to a story or two...lol

The whole Alex/Sebastian story came out of left field.....I thought it was funny but it could have been shown days before and then today the fallout....love the pic of Sebastian btw...lol..hot.......Alex saw the pic of the other guy so I was suprised he was so insecure of his looks. The other guy was ugly compared to him....lol....I am thinking spoiler alert...whats his name will be back in the picture with Alex??

The whole Miranda and Mauricio police bust totally confused me.....lol......

And will Leo and Gonzalo leave Cassius alone..its getting boring and tidicious to watch.

• Members

OMG! So detailed. Thank you! So much happens in one week. I feel caught up now biggrin.png

I have never heard of that condition Patty has. LOL. Weird. I wonder if it's curable? I still really like her w/Santiago more than him w/Ana. I wish I could've seen the Ana/Santiago/Gilberto drama!

Ale using a picture of Sebastian instead of himself - love it. People totally do that these days & I'm glad the show addressed it.

I'm shocked Oliver's still alive. LOL! I'm ready for this drug stuff to be done and over with. I was laughing at the end of Friday's show when Mauricio showed up in class laugh.png

• Members

The Gilberto/Santiago/Ana drama is seriously giving me life! Loving it. Gilberto :lol::wub:

Eww not sure if I like Ale's new guy. He seems pretty skeevy. Sebastian was funny in Tuesdays ep.

The continuity on this show is a bit shoddy. Santiago and Gilberto went to the strip club in the middle of Mondays ep and the show picked up on it again towards the end of Tuesdays. Something similar happened with Ale and his new guy at the gym as well.

I loved Mauricios scenes with his dad. I was shocked when he found out about Mauricio and Ms. Miranda! I can't wait for Mauricios mom to find out. LOL

I don't like how aggressive Gonzalo gets with his girlfriend. What's her name? He is a true mess. Also, I really can't stand his step dad.

Yesenia and Joaco were great

• Members

I loved the whole Alex/Boyfriend/Sebastian stuff on Tuesday...just hilarious...lol.....at some point it seemed like Sebastian was the other guy fighting for his love...lol Sebastian asking Alex if he had a bf that quickly...lol.....

Maurico and Miranda stuff was great too!

• Members

The show was really good this week!

UGH. I knew something was up with that sleezy internet guy. That was really messed up what him and Gonzalo did to Ale :( Well it did provide some interesting moments between Ale and Diego. Ale's speech to him was FANTASTIC, I was proud of him! I'm so glad he didn't commit suicide.

Loved all the party drama. Poor Elizabeth (I know her name now LOL)! Leo saving her life :wub: Gonzalo is just...I dont even know what to say! Are we supposed to hate him or feel bad for him?!

Besides that, I still have to say the actor playing Gonzalo is great! The hospital scenes with his mom :o

The guy playing Gonzalos step dad is truly awful.

Mauricio and Ana were on point. LOL at his mom thinking the dad had the hots for Miranda. I love the balance between the adults and teens on this show. Most of the adults are teachers or parents to the teens which i think is really smart. I really love how the show generates story between everyone.

Nothing will probably come of them but i love JP and that cop together.

OMG. Joaco and Paty :lol::wub: :wub: :wub:

• Members

Ok after finally catching up on last weeks episodes I am starting to like Diego. Was this the first week we were introduced to his dad?? I dont recall seeing him before. The whole little 10 second speech he gave Diego about not doing drugs..etc..etc..and not accepting homosexuality...just wow...of course my father is the same way. I missed Mondays show and hope to see it online ....I did catch the last 15 min or so and saw where Diego retreated back to his old ways after Alex tried to thank him for being there for him.

Archived