AMC - Friday - March 18, 2010

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have never seen an actor pretend so badly to be physically attracted to another person as much as JY did in those scenes with whatsherface...that's quite a feat since I've seen Jacob Young have sexual chem with babies for crying out loud!!

It warms my Jannie loving heart that JY seems to like the Jarissa pairing as much as I do.

• Members

I bet Marissa went lez when she worked at that scummy massage joint. I think it's possible that some woman were part of the clientele, and Marissa went "gay for pay". Then she realized that she liked it. I bet her tongue has cleaned more carpet than a Dirt Devil.

• Members

Then WTF was she falling for JR for? Binx better be careful JR can clearly convert her too. :lol:

Marissa should have been gaslit as Dixie's pancake maker. How this girl is all :D:wub:

Bitch, you were sold at birth! forgotten about! only these hacks would keep this character on canvas.

If they turn her gay , which I hope so, I hope Binx cheats on her w/ another woman... recast Maggie or Reese. Then make her nuts and send her ass off.

• Members

:lol:

It's so funny reading the different takes actors has on a storyline.

SG: "JR wants Marissa but Marissa is fierce and independent"

JY: "Marissa who? JR wants Annie"

Bianca needs a good licking and that's all Marissa's tongue is good for anyway.

• Members

That girl srsly does not have a grasp of who Marissa is or what happened in thier story. Amazing how she thinks fans forgot about the sh!t that character put JR through w/ the custody of his son and ultimatums.

I was trying to figure out if JY was talking about Annie or MCE. :lol: He was type flirty in that interview, hope his wife is ok w/ that. That's my next husband.:wub:

• Members

Is that MCE's final scene or is there more on Monday? I was hoping she would get a chance to say goodbye to Emma before leaving.

I loved Emma lashing out at Ryan. I hope this story plays out longer than Kathy's anger at Krystal did a few years ago. It would be great if Emma drove a huge wedge between Rylee, leading up to Ryan learning everything Greenlee knew about Madison's pregnancy and finally breaking it off for good.

I suspect JR's just playing Marissa for some reason. He really seemed to mean it when he told Annie he loved her and I didn't get that emotional connection with him & Marissa.

• Members

I beleive Annie's last day is Monday. I wish Emma had been there to see Annie lash out at Greenlee. Id love it if she grew to resent Greenlee and blame her for losing her mother. Id love it if Ryan had to choose between Emma and Greenlee and dropped Greenlee to the curb

• Members

Me to. Loved their scenes! I love David's quest to re-establish himself & get his medical license back in PV. At the same time he's not completely changed and there's still that devious side to him that he wants to share with Liza...

That made me LMAO!!! Great line!

Greenlee came across as indredibly stupid in this episode. And Rebecca Budig looked like she didn't know she was on earth.

They both looked great! And I loved their scenes at the yacht club...they are so cute together when there's minimal talk about the drug stuff & Ricky.

Griffin looked disgusting earlier in the episode at the hospital. The way he looked after he cleaned up a bit should be how he ALWAYS should look. He needs to stop letting it get out of hand, dude looked like a straight up dirty gremlin fresh out of it's cave.

She got a pre-nom this year for Supporting Actress, she definitely deserves to be nominated if it happens and I'd love to see her win

Archived