Y&R: SID Interview With Maria A. Bell

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I want to see these characters get some storylines, but I most certainly don't want to see Neil and Malcolm fighting over Sofia. Why these writers act so lazy when it come to these character I don't know. Its ridiculous that after a complete year of being on the show they haven't done anything with Malcolm. I can't even blame the actor, because how can you get your "footing" in a role if you're being pushed aside for the favorites. We all know who they are. It really was a bunch of BS she was saying regarding not wanting to shove Sofia down our throats. How ironic we've had Heather, Adam, Daisy, and many other newbies shoved down our throats. So I think she should've just been honest and said she really didn't care for these characters. The thought of another isolated Winters SL is NOT what I call rifting storytelling.

• Members

Funny, it didn't take them a year to let Maura West find her footing as a recast Diane, nor Marcy Rylan as a recast Abby, nor Eden Riegel as a recast Heather. Perhaps it's because Eddie Winslow is a former primetime star instead of a former daytime star? Yeah, that sounds like a good answer they could use.

Archived