The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think this is the problem. It's not clear what brought Carol to this point, which is why, after two weeks, I still can't believe she's been tossed out into THAT world alone. I have yet to reconcile myself with that eppy, and I probably never will. There's a difference between a woman who's past and present circumstances have made her stronger and a sociopath.

• Members

I don't think Carol's crazy. She realized after the fact that what she did to Karen and David had no effect on the epidemic, and she regretted doing it on some level. Even if she didn't know these things, even if she was so bloodthirsty (and I don't think she is), a large quarantine with plenty of witnesses - and the fact that Rick knew what she'd done - would've deterred her.

• Members

She's not killing people because she thinks they threaten her existence - she thinks she is doing this for the group, for survival. She thinks the others are too weak to make the tough choices. She also said, essentially, she was putting them out of their misery, which means this is going into another area entirely. And they don't have the numbers at the prison to be able to keep some type of watch on her.

I don't think she's a lunatic who is going to go on a killing spree, but I do think if she was back in that prison, in the place her mind is in now, if she saw more sick people and she was alone with them, she would kill them.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

LOL I know! I fast forward every time Hershel opens his wise old mouth.

I agree. I think / hope she was just pretending to go along with Rick's plan. Carol could have saved Glenn.

Tell me about it! As if a lone walker wouldn't be a danger. That's too silly.

• Members

Ann, after watching for the 5th time, I clearly see what happened to the blonde woman who pulled the walker off of Hershel. Remember when the man came our of his cell with the gun to shoot the walker attacking Herschel? Well, when is son came out and bit his arm, right as the blonde woman pulls the walker off of Herschel, the guy accidentally shoots her before he's wrestled to the ground by his son.