GH: Genie Francis Video Interview

• Members

It is in five parts, I am on Part 2 and what she says in there about Gloria Monty's reaction to her drug problem is unbelievable.

Anyway, the interviewer is dull and sort of hurts the whole interview, but GF discusses Denise Alexander (don't stand in her light!) Douglas Marland (he created Luke and Laura), Monty, Kin Shriner..just about everyone who had a key role in her GH experience.

In part 2 she discusses her drug problem, why she left GH, her aspirations careerwise, Bare Essence, her other soap work ("I can't describe my DOOL character because they never gave her a character"), Ceara Conner

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Part 3

The drug story is as follows: She got hooked on drugs, was hospitalized, Gloria Monty and Tony Geary visited her, the next day she went from the hospital to the set and was told Gloria Monty said "I don't care if she lives or dies, Tony Geary is the entire show." Words to that effect. I was shocked. It is the very beginning of the second clip.

I am on part 3 where she discusses how ABC fired her from Ceara to coerce her to go back to GH to save GH from his Bill Eckert debacle. Then she starts discussing the various actors she has worked with since returning in 1993 and her stories.

This is a weird upload I have since discovered (uploaded in private somehow, unlisted) but I followed their home page back to this link which has them all

http://www.emmytvlegends.org/interviews/people/genie-francis

Archived