1989 STATUS CHART (From SOD)

• Members

Here's another list to enjoy!, From the January 9, 1990 SOD!

BIRTHS

AMC- Adam Chandler Jr.

AW- Steven Michael Frame

ATWT- Kathryn Ann Peretti

B&B- Mark Lynley

DOOL- Alexander Curtis Hannah

GH- Lucas Jones, Thomas Steven Hardy

Loving-Cabot Alexander Alden, Heather Rose Donovan

OLTL- Steven Holden McGillis

SB- Adriana Castillo, Mikey Donnelly

Y&R-Nicholas Newman

DEATHS

AMC-Cindy Chandler, Marissa Rampal

AW-Mac Cory, Jason Frame, Catherine March

ATWT-Mel Asher, Jennifer Hobart, Glenn Harrington, Edith Kramer, Jeff Dolan, Derek Mason, James Stenback

B&B-Dr. Todd

DOOL-Eddie Reed, Tommy Kameha, Saul Taylor, Marina Toscano

Dynasty-Ellsworth Chisolm

FC-Anna Cellini, Maggie Channing, R.D. Young

GH-Althea Cartwright Malone, Edward Quartermaine, Paul Devore, David McAllister, Randall Tucker, Victor Jerome

Generations-Hugh Gardner

GL-Meredith's Baby, Rose Shayne, Will Jeffries

KL-Jill Bennett, Rick Hawkins, Yoshio Mayeda

Loving-Charles Hartman, Dan Hollister, Jolie Cumson

OLTL-Leo Cromwell, Alicia Grande, Garrick Grande, Chester the chicken farmer

Austin Buchanan

SB-Jack the bum, Zack Kelton, Nanny Katherine, Mr. Wainwright (Julia and Augusta's father), Hollis Castillo, Leo Mitchell, Jerry Calhoun, Tonell

Y&R-Phillip Chancellor, George Rawlins, Derek Stuart, Jessica Grainger

ENGAGEMENTS

AMC-Cecily Davison and Sean Cudahy (Broken), Melanie Cortlandt and David Rampal (Broken), Angie Hubbard and Cliff Warner (Broken), Dixie Conney and Tad Martin, Brooke English and Adam Chandler (second)

B&B-Brooke Logan and Ridge Forrester (Broken)

GH-Katherine Delafield and Paul Devore(broken) Katherine Delafield and Robert Scorpio

Loving-Trisha Allen and Trucker McKenzie (broken)

OLTL-Brenda McGillis and Larry Wolek, Sarah Gordon and Bo Buchanan, Gabrielle Medina and Michael Grande (broken)

SB-Heather Donnelly and Scott Clark (broken), Gina Timmons and Sonny Sprockett/Mason Capwell (broken), Celeste DiNapoli and Scott Clark (broken)

Y&R-Traci Carlton and Tim Sullivan (broken), Lauren Fenmore and Scott Grainger

MARRIAGES

AMC-Cecily Davidson and Nico Kelly (Twice), Dixe Cooney and Adam Chandler, Barbara Montgomery and Tom Cudahy. Natalie and Jeremy Hunter

AW-Vicky Hudson and Jamie Frame, Sharlene Frame and John Hudson

ATWT-Meg Snyder and Josh Landy, Lily Walsh and Derek Mason, Shannon O'Hara and Duncan McKechnie

B&B-Margo Lynley and Bill Spencer

Dallas-Cally Harper and J.R. Ewing

DOOL-Anjelica Deveraux and Neil Curtis, April Ramirez and Nick Correlli

Dynasty-Blake and Krystle Carrington (remarriage)

FC-Emma Channing and R.D. Young, Angela Channing and Frank Agretti, Pilar Oretga and Lance Cumson, Emma Channing and Charley St. James

GH-Tiffany Hill and Sean Donely, Felcia Jones and Colton Shore, Bobbie Spencer and Troy Jones

GL-Harley Cooper and Alan-Michael Spaulding, Sarah Shayne and Hawk Shayne, Rose McLaren and Rusty Shayne, Reva Shayne and Josh Lewis, Blake Lindsey and Phillip Spaulding

KL-Oliva Cunningham and Harold Dyer, Abby Ewing and Greg Sumner

Loving-Trisha Alden and Jeff Hartman, Stacey Forbes and Rick Alden

SB-Julia Wainwright and Mason Capwell, Emily DiNapoli and Greg Capwell

Y&R-Nina Webster and Phillip Chancellor, Jessica Abbott and Dr. Jim Grainger

DIVORCES

AMC-Erica and Travis Montgomery, Donna and Benny Sago, Brooke and Adam Chandler, Dixie and Adam Chandler

ATWT-Meg and Tonio Reyes

Dallas-Sue Ellen and J.R. Ewing

DOOL-Anjelica Deveraux and Neil Curtis

Dynasty-Dana and Adam Carrington

GH-Bobbie and Jake Meyer, Lucy and Tony Jones, Felicia Shore and Frisco Jones

KL-Abby and Greg Sumner

Loving-Stacey and Rick Alden(annulment)

SB- Kelly and Jeffrey Conrad

Y&R Jessica and John Abbott

PREGNANCIES

ATWT-Julie Wendall (aborted)

Dynasty-Sable Colby (end of show)

GH-Cheryl Stansbury

Generations-Doreen Jackson

MISCARRIAGES

AMC-Julie Chandler

ATWT-Shannon O'Hara

B&B-Brooke Logan

OLTL-Sarah Gordon

BACK FROM THE DEAD

AMC-Erica Kane

ATWT-James Stenback, Sierra Montgomery

B&B-Angela

DOOL-Marina Toscano

GH-Frisco Jones

Generations-Jason Craig

GL-Roger Thorpe, Beth Raines

Loving-Clay Alden

SB-Mason Capwell, Bunny Tagliatti

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So I assume this is referring to when Erica was tired of living the life of a star and wanted to be like “normal people”, so she disappeared from Pine Valley with Bianca and started working at that roadside diner using the alias “Sally”?

• Members

that happened? I never knew that Erica ever "died"

Do you know why Natalie and Jeremy divorced?

So there was already a Marissa on AMC before? Was she at least more interesting than the 2009 edition that came 20 years later?

• Members

She was more interesting, for the simple fact that she was played by NAA. Although Nancy was a recast, the first Marissa was Nicole Orth-Pallavicini who was the last Melinda on One Life. NAA made it "pop". She had a son, David Rampal and she was involved with Jeremy, my memories are also vague, but she was sneaky.

I remember Erica at the diner with her hair in a ponytail and all, but I didn't remember it as her "dying", I thought she was just MIA. At first I thought that was a typo and they meant Eric Kane.

• Members

This was before I started watching full-time, so some of the details escape me. If I can remember, I think Travis hired someone to stalk Erica -- Steven Andrews??? Erica assumed she was being stalked because of her star status; she was fearful for her life (along with Bianca’s), so she just vanished from PV and found work at some hick diner under the name "Sally". I remember Erica in her waitress uniform -- it was pink... and she turned up the collar. LOL! Maybe some people in PV assumed Erica was dead...? Or you could be right and it’s a typo. Eric Kane returned from the dead that year as "Barney the Clown"! I swear, before "It", there was Barney! *SHUTTER*

• Members

I hated that they killed off Eric a few years ago for what looked like a lame attempt to get our Susan another Emmy. There was some mileage there, the man had never even met Kendall, and then they retconned him to be this Victor Lord-like monster. ABC Daytime is allergic to good fathers.

• Members

I agree. There was much story potential (with tremendously powerful scenes) in keeping him alive. I thought the original story, first learned in 1993, already made Erica’s father into a monster. It was horrific enough -- negligent father leaving his daughter alone with a known pedophile, movie actor Richard Fields, on her 14th birthday. But then they changed it to Erica’s father “selling” his daughter to a pedophile on the condition that Fields appear in a film that Eric will be directing.

Archived