Keith Hamilton Cobb

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know he's spent a good deal of his career in soaps and sci-fi. Do the audiences have any similarities?

Has he seen the current state of minorities in daytime nd if so how does he feel?

Would he recommend soaps to a young black actor today?

Did he know or care about Sidney Penney's return to OLTL?

More later...

• Members

I would ask him about his appearance. He was hulky and hunky sort of before that look became the norm and with that, his dreadlocks and his being black did he think it all sort of hurt his career because he could never be cast as the safe guy, the lawyer, the doctor, or something like that. Today with people like Kellan Lutz and a few others, actors looking like perfect comic book superheros is sort of a given, but back in the early 90s this was not the case and what are his thoughts on how looks and image can help or hurt a career and how did it help or hurt him.

• Members

The interview went very well. Keith Hamilton Cobb was very insightful and forthcoming in his answers. When the interview is posted online in my newspaper, I will direct you to the link. many thanks for helping me with this project.

My interview with Keith Hamilton Cobb is now posted online. Go to www.patch.com, click on New York, and then click on Tarrytown-Sleepy Hollow. The title of the articel is "From Tarrytown to TV."

Archived