AMC: Tuesday April 13, 2010

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have actually heard both days and yr's recently, and yesterdays amc stood out as really bad. they could have included it without both pretty much taking a turn to list what the other has done to harm them. it was just oddly placed. but again, i guess it would be hard to make that work in any way.

Im not saying either of those other shows are good at it, however amc's stood out as bad to me. perhaps more so because ive actually been thinking its been good in recent months (aside from the damon storyline, thats just all around badly written from top to bottom IMHO) but then again i mostly watch days and thats known for bad, lol.

I am not one to study the best and worst or know what to expect based on who writing because i dont much care. I just tend to notice when its really good or really bad.

• Members

I ignore anything having to do with these two women lubing themselves up for Ryan's dick of fool's gold. For the most part, Kendall did what she should've done in that situation. Take it on the chin, no matter how "crazy" it seems.

I agree with this. These two are obnoxious. Two grown ass women acting like high school girls. I don't believe in "frenemies." Who the hell wants to willingly subject themselves to that abuse. Being loved and betrayed by the same person over and over and over again.

I pretty much agree with all of this. Especially Ryan/Erica AND Greenlee/Kendall... They were ALL acting like children.

Rebecca Taylor. Nuff said.

Archived