AMC: Wednesday April7, 2010

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seriously, you mean to tell me the technical directors or whoever was responsible for that debacle couldn't have done a better job? Like SERIOUSLY....

God, you know the show is not very interesting WHEN :lol:

I must say though, loving Greenlee's determination to free David :wub:

"I'll never forget all you've done for me."

• Members

Cheap21, this episode would have been PERFECT for your screen caps you sometimes do ;-)

Omg, I could not stop LOL during this episode!!

When Marissa called the Chanlder mansion...LOL @ JR's face!! He was like, "ooooh yeah, my wife! DAMN." I kept rewinding, looking at it in slow motion to!! This has to be a sign that they won't last, and the chit will hit the fan soon. I love how the writer's aren't having JR be all babyish about her, and he's forgetting all about her, yes!!

Krystal...omg, those scenes were a waste of HD film once again with her. Reminded me of her last scenes with David back in February, when she went to his house just to tell him that she knew why he didn't give her an invitation to his wedding. Total waste of time, KWAK. How can David spend time or be near Marissa when she constantly shuns him, and oh yeah, he's in JAIL right now -.-!

That picture, LMBO!!!! So freaking horrible, I could not control my laughter. Totally hideous and lazy, come on they could have tooken more time with that, and developed something better! They showed it like five times, and all I could do was try to catch my breath from laughing so hard.

• Members

It looked to me like she was holding Frodo Baggins.

I'm developing a serious hate toward the costume/wardrobe person. Greenlee's been walking around in that garbage bag for a week and then they put Natalia in that Twiggy getup. Plus you have Erica and Colby dressed like rejects from The Pirate Queen.

Serenity now!

Archived