Former ATWT and OLTL actor pleads guilty

• Members

Link

NEW YORK — A former "One Life to Live" star has admitted resisting arrest in a plea deal that resolves charges stemming from a fight at a New York City gas station.

Nathaniel Marston pleaded guilty Thursday to the misdemeanor charge. He has completed an anger-management program, and his case is expected to be closed without jail time or probation.

Marston was accused of attacking three men with a metal crate and kicking at police officers during the scuffle in October 2007 at a service station. Police say one officer was bruised, and one man suffered a leg.

The 34-year-old actor played Dr. Michael McBain on the ABC soap opera from 2003 to 2007. He says he was dismissed after his arrest.

A show spokeswoman declined to comment on the circumstances of his departure.__________________

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When he was on ATWT didnt he and Tom Eplin get in a fight? I think Marsten was making fun of some bagpipe guys wearing kilts and that started that (which was funny as there were rumours that he and the guy playing Paul Ryan did a three way with an male ABC exec).) But then he also got in trouble with a fight in a dog park or something that he had to do anger managment.

• Members

Actually,Eplin was telling Marsten, to cool it, but Marsten kept it up and the fight happened (I dont think it progressed past a head but thing.)

LOL, have no idea which male exec, (I am sure it wasnt Frons) but this was back in the good old days of Datalounge and the Daytime Dish thread, which went from great dish (even if half of it was made up..I still would turn on my puter before work got going and have some coffee and read the [!@#$%^&*] fly..)to fangirl fights and all soap threads are closed down now.

Archived