AMC: Thursday, 6/25/09

• Members

Actually flying out this early evening - so got to watch today's show live!

Well today is all about the other stories. Brot/Taylor - aww.

The Martin family is on hardcore - but its ok so far.

Really LOVE the beautiful remote scenes with Liza/Jake. Some of the best looking remote scenes in a long time. I love how AMC does this in the summer.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chrishell did do a fine job in that scene.

Boy Howdy is the Mabe-propping flying today.

Frankie is back in spirit. Vasi looked just WOW today. CS and DV seemed more connected today.

Awwww, Brot. Taylor doesn't seem thrilled by the proposal.

Those location shots do look just great.

• Members

Scott and Marissa together are the most boring thing ever. Hee, good joke ... JR: What the Chandler's need is a full time shrink! lol

Mittens has earned his name back today, nice to see Frankie not being over-the-top pissy.

Tad/MEK looks taller these days.

ETA:

I really don't like what Jake's doing and saying. I hope it's revealed that he has some plan behind the plan because he's being pathetic and stupid if the plan is he's scared of Liza and David and "well, it's not our baby."

• Members

They are a black hole of tedium, Angela. Agreed.

Throwing ashes of unknown origin, held in an urn, even if only fake baby ashes. Tacky, Amanda and AMC.

Yes, Yes, Yes! It was a mistake, your stupid and cruel plan, Jake and Amanda.

• Members

The remote scenes look awesome! Maybe if GL looked like that instead of a crap YouTube video...

Glad MEK seems to have dropped a few pounds, he was starting to look sloppy IMO.

Marrissa & Scott :wub: Go away JR! <_<

CS has definitely improved, still wouldn't mind having a stronger actress in the role

Liza :wub:

• Members

I love A3, his cute little running to the beach. I wouldn't let the kid more than 3 feet away from me with how many times he's been kidnapped though. They're not even watching him, yikes.

They need to do something different with Marissa's hair.

Memorial for the undead baby. Liza is so not right, lol, making sure nobody steps in her baby poop. Jake is a twerp, I think Amanda preferred sitting besides Krystal.

• Members

After days of Taylor/Beth E looking refreshed and amazing, she sure looks horrible with that hair and makeup at Confusion today!

This baby funeral and storyline is so sad and so wrong! :/ At least Chrishell is totally selling the internal struggle and emotional pain!

• Members

I guess they didn't edit that Farah commerical to reflect the news that just broke.

Randi's hair is better today. The look she had yesterday was well and fine the first day but it got old fast. Hair and make-up did not like BE today.

• Members

Amanda will probably take it back. I hope she does spit out the truth. I don't want her undergo full on Babeification.

David apologized and took responsibility for his actions again. I enjoyed watching Amanda and Jake squirm before she couldn't take the guilt and interrupted.

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighs*

Mabe.

Mabe.

Mabe.

Jesus Pete, JR's falling all over himself praising her. Sunshine, rainbows, unicorns and cotton candy. She speaks of JR as a knight and pumps him up big time, because she is sweet and good and supportive. Jr is doomed once more.

I've liked Liza more than a lot of folks do but she was very very cold in her pleasure that David did not suspect foul play (IOW David believes his baby is dead). I felt zero empathy from her.

I felt really bad for Taylor and her feelings of guilt. I wish they wouldn't break up Taylor and Brot. BE is a good actress and can do drama and comedy, I welcome her getting in some screen time and mixing it up, however.

Archived