Ta Mystika Tis Edem [The Secrets of Eden]

Sylph

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Aaaaw, that's a nice picture... most of the women have drastically different hair laugh.gif

I don't know how the show is doing... I'm still in the first 30 and, recently, all episodes were removed so I can't watch further. sad.gif

• Members

Oh, I had forgotten about that.... but, yeah, it appears they used the same links that the other sites did, so they're all gone sad.gif I think it's a Mega thing, 4 is gone as well. sad.gif Darn it, I knew I should have saved them when I had the chance! But I'm sure they will be reuploaded at some point.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Secrets of Eden are starting in a couple of weeks.

3 new characters are entrying, the daughter οf the dead Chatzivasileio and her secretary, as well as the new -so called- mystirious guy Lefteris.

If you need any catch up, please ask :D

• Members

Yes, its still highly popular.More than last year. From March the rating was over 50% (except 3-4) until 60%!( I wonder why, though)

The bad move is that the leading role - Manos will not be at the series anymore.

A kind of fight (money honestly, though they announced that he had no time to make an everydays series plus theater) between him and the production.

3 new actors are now on. Lefteris Polits (role name), Erieta (the stepdaughter of the killed Chatzivasileiou) and her secretary, Anna.

So, let me briefly say the season 2 ( I hope I am not spoiling or something )

Eva and Stefanos got together. While being with Eva, Stefanos secretly dated Melita. Eva and Stefanos broke up, but after a while she tells him he is pregnant, and he kept secret his relationship, and they got married.

Meanwhile a guy (Amalia's x boyfriend)- an art collector, get killed-. He was somehow invlolved with Manos,Roussos,Stefanos and his mother.

So suspicions went to all three. while talking about allobies, Melita told Eva about the relationship, and everyone got against Melita. Because she did what he was whining for, the previous season...

In other couples, Luca's ex - almost get married in past- is coming back, and she is the wife of Odysseas. (the teacher of Italian Melita dated, after Manos).

She reveales that the kid Odysseas raises, is their kid. He decided to marry her, while he start to have feelings for Nora.bla bla bla at the end Nora and Lucas get together as a couple - finally!

Dafni and Nikolas are together.

Melita and Stefanos were together, but at the end, she (melita) thinks that he was using her.

Manos and Eva were re-uniting at the end of the season, but he left for America (bye bye handsome guy)

Well, I hope I somehow told the whole story in some lines.

Excuse me for my english. If you want to ask something, just ask.

PS. Melita's acting this year was way worst than Lucas :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived