Ta Mystika Tis Edem [The Secrets of Eden]

Sylph

• Members

And I love that about you. You bring a sophisticated, mature and balanced perspective to every discussion you participate in. Still, I am sad you're giving US daytime crap a chance and this poor show is something you've already give up. I know I would watch, if for nothing else, only to observe how these people (A & K) write. :D:P

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a surprise when I opened next week's TV magazine and found a feature article entitled: "Soap Operas that Made History" (with references to Edem of course!). It's not that special, but it has some nice info on soaps and a little tidbit about TMTE! Besides, I'm surprised they even wrote it at all!

• Members

Thank you for your kind words :)

I just realised that we have had quite a few daytime soaps here and I have a feeling we will be getting a Greek version of The Restless Years aka Gute Zeiten Schlechte Zeiten soon..

Sti skia tou erota, ANT1

Lampsi, ANT1

Galazio Diamanti, ANT1

Kalimera Zoi, ANT1

Oneira kai Elpides, ANT1 (I am not sure if it ever aired)

Erotas, ANT1

Lola, ANT1 (telenovela)

Paralliloi Dromoi, Mega

Haraugi, Mega

Tzin kai cherry, Mega

Apagoreumeni Agapi, Mega (our version of Sons and Daughters, aka Forbidden Love)

Mia thesi ston ilio, Mega (italian format)

Filodoksies, Mega

Vera sto deksi, Mega

Maria i asximi, Mega (our version of Ugly Betty)

Mia stigmi, dyo zoes, Mega (telenovela)

Kato apo tin Akropoli, Alpha (Akrita)

Zoi ksana (Alpha)- based on an italian format

Paradeisou Efta (Alpha)

Pathos, ET1

Ta ftera tou erota, ET1

I think that's all.

• Members

Tiletheatis used to have a soap column in the late eighties-early nineties with news about US soaps. Nobody knew these shows here (only SB, Y&R snd B&B were shown here during that time), but the magazine featured articles about ALL shows, propably copied from the Soap Opera Digest. By that time I was also familiar with GH, AW, GL, ATWT, CAPITOL and LOVING through satelite TV and I was delighted to read what was happening in the US episodes. Pre-internet times were very difficult for me, as far as soaps were concerned. :lol:

Anyway, I found a group about MTE on Facebook (from what I see there are quite a few) and there was the first trailer of the series:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/video/video.php?v=47711711800&oid=33384193674

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived