Y&R: Billy Miller / Liz Hendrickson

• Members

^^^

Please, every guy whether is has been married ten years or never been is scared to become a parent. Putting someone else's needs before your own, 24 hours, 365 days a week is a major change of lifestyle. I can understand his feelings, also he is not in love with Kate and basically she is a lying stalker machine. I'm sure its even harder for a person who doesn't like the other parent.

I can understand Cane, he married a woman he doesn't love and broke up his relationship. I think he is angry and hurt. He loves Delia and I think he wants to hurt both Billy and Kate so I can see that happening in real life. Billy's reaction is definitely something that plays out in real life too.

I'm not a fan of Amber but she was great with Cane. Kevin and Amber work. Daniel still makes me think about Lily.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lol no problem. Glad we're on the same page!

What I really didn't like out of the whole situation was how the writers had Cane end up at the cabin. It would have been one thing for him to wonder where the hell Chloe was and then get that info from the secretary at Restless Style or Jabot (I forget where she called to find out where Billy was). It would have made natural sense for him to wonder why she went there and for him to follow her up to the cabin to further investigate.

However that whole, "OMFG it's LILY I LOVE!" realization that the writers had him spew out was just so random to me as a viewer. Especially after weeks of him claiming he's moving on and trying to be committed to "Chloe and The Baby". It sure didn't that long for him to agonize over the decision.

I guess it just felt rushed to me. And it's even worse when Daniel Goddard is just awkward in those scenes with the way he's announcing his love for Lily. I just don't buy it.

• Members

LMAO...funny I think of him as the disease...

LOL can you imagine the uproar. I'm actually waiting for the day they go their with ADAM. Yes Adam. Imagine TGVN's reaction to the fact that his youngest and most rebellious son is also GAY. Lol he wouldn't know what to do with himself! And I know EB would knock it out of the park!

• Members

Okay, I'm glad you understand my weird way of agreeing with you. ;)

Well, from what was on screen. He wanted to give Kate a Valentine's Day gift, then he started thinking about Lily and how much he loves her. Then he thought about Lily being up there with Billy, so he decided to go up there and pledge his undying love for Lily. Now that I think about it, it was pretty dumb! LOL. There are just no good writers anymore in Daytime. Like everything else from music to TV shows to movies. Everything is pretty awful these days.

Daniel Goddard should study Tony Geary he could learn alot. :D

Archived