DAYS: Weekly Discussion

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

im looking forward to a lot.

Sami & Rafe are on the top of that list.

Im really interested in where they are taking Philip and the plot that seems to be being done there. That was unexpected.

And speaking of unexpected, Chloe & Daniel? Could be intersting.

Hopefully they start mixing it up again like they did a few months ago.

• Members

Loved the Daniel/Philip scenes. I thought they both played well off eachother. And i guess the people upset over philip/melanie in bed had nothing to be upset over as it was a dream. And i still see NO chem AT ALL between Dan & Kate and that [!@#$%^&*] needs to end but whatevs.

I really like where this Nick/Melanie storyline is going. Chelsea trying to protect him is a good angle as they dont know what else to do with her obvsly IMHO.

Nicole/EJ/Bo/Hope scenes were good. I have really come to love EJ & Nicole as a couple. And Peter Reckell is love, i just wish he had more scenes with someone besides Hopeless so i could watch him more...

And then there is the amazingess that is Sami & Rafe. Love the bickering between them, the flirting, and everything in between. Ali & Galen have great chem and play well off eachother. I hope they go full on with them and keep her away from Lucas & EJ. And damn, GG was lookin fine!

Nice finale with Nick flashing back to writing the note. He has been acting odd for some time now. & Chelsea asking Philip to help her with Nick and Melanie.

• Administrator

They really should explore a Melanie/Nick/Chelsea triangle. Keep Melanie away from Philip and Chelsea away from Dan. This triangle would make sense.

Ali and Galen are great together. You could tell they're so comfortable with each other.

Nick wrote the note. :o I can't possibly see Nick as the killer. Why would he do this to Melanie? I wonder where this is going. I have to see, I'm actually intrigued by this.......it better make sense.

• Members

Philip. :wub: JKJ. :wub: :wub:

I didn't think I would, but I am loving Galen Gering on the show so far. I like the old-fashioned soapiness of Sami nad Rafe being thrown together and having to put up with each other. And obviously, the back-handed flirting.

I love EJ & Nicole, too, jp, and I didn't think I would.

I am so glad Blake Berris is getting some story -- even if it is with Melanoma.

• Members

Oh, sweet ole Nick! :lol: Why do you hate him? I'm more annoyed at Chelsea for the way she threw him over for Daniel.

I am intrigued by Philip & Stephanie. Of course, I loved the Philip/Belle affair but Days fired Martha Madison. Then Philip and Chloe... but I wasn't convinced. NB is just not up to JKJ's standard, acting-wise. I could get into Philip and Stephanie... but Stephanie has to stand out as a character, IMO. I still look at her and see "Beauty Queen." She plays a character who is like, OMG, all about her boyfriend. I think she's so cookie-cutter, baby-cheeked pretty that it's hard for me sometimes to get past that. Compared with, say, Rachel Melvin who made Chelsea her own and gave her a very definitive vibe and character, I still cannot help but see Stephanie as the lip-glossed sorority girl.

Still. Philip helped to give Belle edges and sexiness (which was an amazing transformation in of itself!). Perhaps Big Bad Young Kiiiirrrriiiakiiis will help transition Stephanie from the young college kiddies set to adulthood.

Does that make any sense?

• Members

Always have. idk why. hes just blahhh. And i dont blame Chelsea. Have you seen Dr Dan? id throw brad pitt away for him to be honest.

Well, let me just say philip/belle was amazingness.

And i didnt buy philip & chloME 7.5 because as you said NB just into on JKJ acting level (kinda like Jason Cook and Kirsten Storms on GH, shes just so much better now and hes the same...).

As for Stephanie, i really hope they throw her into a working life in this freidnship/romance with philip. I eman he does run Titan, and i think her ahvign a job and actualy seeing her work will help a lot. I so agree with you tho, and i do think RM is a big reason chelsea is/was such a great char they also gave her amazing stuff to play. I hated on Shelly for the longest time but in the past year she has really become a great oung soap actress IMHO.

I hope so.

and yes. lol

• Members

Did anyone notice that Nick popped a pill right before he asked Melanie to move in with him? Did I miss something? Is he on medication or something? I'm intrigued by the apparent Melanie obsession. But I totally dislike Melanie almost as much as I disliked Chelsh when she first came to town.

Archived