cHARM sCHOOL 2: rOCK OF lOVE gIRLS

Cheap21

• Members

Its starting this fall and hosted by Sharon Osborne. The first pics of some of the girls are at this link. Its going to be a mess!

http://www.mediatakeout.com/25505/mto_worl...f_new_cast.html

Here's the cast list:

Angelique Morgan Rock of Love 2

Brandi Cunningham Rock of Love

Brandi Mahon Rock of Love

Courtney Van Dusen Rock of Love 2

Dallas Harrison Rock of Love

Destiney Sue Moore Rock of Love 2

Heather Chadwell Rock of Love

Inna Dimitrenko Rock of Love 2

Jessica Kinni Rock of Love 2

Kristy Joe Muller Rock of Love 2

Lacey Conner Rock of Love

Megan Hauserman Rock of Love 2

Raven Williams Rock of Love

Cindy Steedle (Rodeo) Rock of Love

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rodeo is in this. She's the last name I posted. Dallas will be great bc of her drama with Lacey. Those 2 got physical in RoL so a rematch should be fun. I love that Angelique is in it bc she's a hot tranny mess! She NEEDS Charm School.

Im also upset Daisy isnt in this but she might not have wanted to do it bc Heather's in it. BTW, LOVE that she's in it. She start doing some big 80s hairstyles again bc thats what I loved about her in her season...lol

My faves from RoL2 are in this. Glad to see Meagan and Jessica again, although I dont really think Jessica needs CS

• Members

I never watched ROL, so I don't know any of these chicks, but I think I'll still tune in every now and then to see if it lives up to the first Charm School.

It would be epic if they pitted some of the ROL ladies against the FOL ladies in some kind of challenge. Hell, it could just be a massive bitchfight!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

LOVED it. The premiere was too fun and they picked a good bunch of girls to be on this

I cant stand Raven. I dont even remember her from before but her attitude was nasty as was her hair. This is one time, I didnt mind Lacey picking on someone

What is Rodeo doing there? She doesnt need Charm School and besides she's too old to be doing these shows

Archived