AMC: SOW Spoilers

• Members

Credit to Proteus at SOC(paraphrased):

MCE has a closer look. She talks about how Kendall lashes out at her for framing Zach. Zach calls Annie to his office and shows her that he has her ring. She says she lost it but Zach keeps questioning and she says she sold it for Richie's bail. Zach keeps going and when it sounds like she may confess to killing Richie she faints. Zach rushes Annie to the hospital where she learns she's pregnant and she's thrilled. Annie doesn't know yet that Ryan's in love with Greenlee but suspects, which is why she's doing all these crazy things.

Ryan Remembers!

When Greenlee nearly dies, Ryan's love for her and memory each come flooding back. Ryan's at the Yacht Club and he's watching Greenlee and he sees her get hit in the head. CM explains the story. Greenlee is knocked unconscious and falls overboard. He hops in a motor boat and races to get to her. The fear that Greenlee will die brings back all of his memory. Ryan tells an unconscious Greenlee that he loves her, but is taken aback at the hospital. Greenlee wakes up and thanks Ryan for saving her and tells him that she loves him. She then says thanks for saving me for Aidan. Ryan's reaction is outrageous disappoint. Ryan has stuffed everything down since the day Greenlee left town. Ryan's buried his feelings, but now realizes that Greenlee has always been the one for him. He married Annie and loves her, but he's always had underlying feelings for Greenlee. He did love Annie, but to get through life Ryan had to block out that he loves Greenlee. He was blocking out that he loves Greenlee before he lost his memory. Ryan doesn't want to ruin Greenlee's relationship with Aidan so he decides to keep his mouth shut, but Kendall figures it out. Ryan can't stop talking about Greenlee to Kendall & she realizes he loves her. Ryan tells Kendall not to tell. Ryan does decide to tell Annie that he's in love with Greenlee and that even though he and Greenlee aren't together, he wants out of their marriage. While Kendall is rushing off to tell Greenlee that Ryan loves her, Ryan is making his way to Annie to dump her. He then gets the call that she's pregnant, and has to make a new decision.

The mag prints a loveline of Ryan and Greenlee's history together.

Sneak Peeks are basically Kendall tears into Annie, Petey has an agenda, Carmen asks Krsytal for advice, Angie stands up to Fletcher, Frankie offers Randi money to spend time with her, Erica says bye to her pals.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree, but are Ryan & Greenlee any better?

I'm really starting to worry about AM leaving AMC this year because, yes she's on alot, but she's really just supporting in other stories and that does not appear to be changing.

• Members

LOL...True. This is all just a wrap up of B&E, in my opinion and Pratt's stuff hasn't even started yet.

The Rylee stuff was inevitable once RB came back. They should have just went there then instead of the mess they gave us in between.

• Members

Rylee was pretty dreadful the first time. I know they had their fans, I just wasn't one of em! If they want to bring someone back for Ryan, it ought to be Gillian. Yeah, we saw her dead, but it was Jesse who led her to Heaven and we know what happened to him. LOL.

The memory return thing sounds quite a bit like how Maria's memory returned, right down to being in the water, no? That Pennsylvania Ocean does wonders for memory problems.

• Members

Thing is, I could have TOTALLY bought Rylee from the beginning had both characters not been ASSASSINATED in order to "sell" the pairing. I mean, he's a former con man and she's the spoiled brat. This should be a no-brainer. But instead, they made him stoically self-righteous and her baby-crazy. HUH?!?!?!

• Members

Same here. It was so blatantly obvious that Rylee was the end game, and pretty much screw anyone who wanted Ryan and Kendall (former supporter right here). That is when I truly began to hate Ryan.

Same here. It was so blatantly obvious that Rylee was the end game, and pretty much screw anyone who wanted Ryan and Kendall (former supporter right here). That is when I truly began to hate Ryan.

Archived