ATWT: Discussion for the week of June 9 - 13

• Members

I don't think Ali's over the top in wanting Chris fired. Chris has proven he thinks nothing of using his influence to deep-six Ali. He got her reassigned on nothing more than a whim. While I love the family dynamics of the story...I wish the story had progressed a little slower. Chris has turned overnight, and a longer string of incidents would really give some depth to the issue. Basing it on her dismissal from the nursing program is weak.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No one wants to discuss today's show? Eh...don't really blame you. I missed some of it due to a news conference, but what I did see was okay, but seemed like an episode of the Twilight Zone. I saw Carly (who looks gorgeous just out of bed in the morning, btw, so much so it's criminal..) let Holden grab her ass for as long as he wanted. I missed the pukeworthy faux-accidents, but thanks to the all-inclusive previews from last week, I saw the gist of them anyway...nothing Pissy does is ever subtle, is it? Apparently, Holden has never been around anyone as hot as Carly (who pays attention to him anyway) in a month of Sundays. And don't get me started on the slo-mo fade out kiss "cliffhanger". Besides the fact Holden looked like FatherTime, considering he's fathered half of Oakdale, his lines are really, really lame. Next he'll be gazing at his horse and complimenting Carly's shiny coat and mane. :rolleyes:

The one moment of Paul showing compassion and concern for another human being, and Sophie uses it to nail him to the wall. There's some kind of poetic justice there, and frankly, he deserves it about ten times over for the way he's treated every woman in his life. Sophie suddenly gets a rewrite, looks like a crack whore and shows mad skillz for manipulating and "holding all the cards". Yeah...whatever. If someone got to stick it to Paul...why, oh why, couldn't it have been Rosanna? And seriously, Meg on a mission to save her man...*snort*

Jack/Janet...boy, if Janet thinks Katie on a tear is frightening and territorial, you'd think crossing the threshold at Carly's house would have sent out Level Orange Alerts in her manipulative little brain. And I really don't get WTF she thought she was doing. Or why she didn't realize Parker was Jack's son. I could have sworn she met them together once, but I could be wrong. She knew Jack was Brad's brother, she knew Parker was Lib's "cousin"...but she didn't put the two together?

• Members

The previews for next week look really good. Especially the Noah and Luke stuff. Luke is right. So far he's the one who's been pushing for them to be together. Its time for Noah to take some steps and fight for him. If they are truly meant to be together.

Loved the Sophie/Meg and Paul/Sophie scenes. She looked really vulnerable in both (Sophie that is).

Holden + Carly = Interesting. I'll give them that. IF not for the kids I'd be ALL for it.

Parker + Liberty = :wub:

Sseriously though my heart was breaking for poor Parker.

Janet is hilarious. Julie Pinson is fabulous in this role and the character is full of life.

• Members

Seriously that is so many kinds of nasty that it's sickening. WTF are Pissant and company smoking, I bet they found McTavish's and B&E's crackpipes ::barf::

I guess since viewers didn't drink the "Katie is love" kool-aid and accept Carly being thrown under a bus for the fluffball, they're going a different route.

This is the kind of ish AMC does :angry:

Archived