Search For Tomorrow Discussion Thread (Anyone Watching?)

JackPeyton

• Members

To watch any of the episodes of Another World, Search for Tomorrow, Texas, or Edge of Night you must open the episodes directly at the P&G website with in 3 days after they are posted. After the first commercial expand to full screen and the episodes will play without commercial interruption until the end. I save the full screen versions in my Favorite Places so I can go back and watch whenever I feel like it.

As for Search For Tomorrow, Major Spoiler:

Chris

"Join us each weekday at this time for the continuing story of Another World!"

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The actor playing Quinn is Jeffrey Meek who was most recently Craig Montgomery on ATWT before Scott Bryce came back. IMO, looking back at this period, it's amazing how many genuine soap opera stars were on this show -- David Forsyth (Hogan) went on to play John Hudson on AW for many years. Of course, Cagney is Matthew Ashford. TR is Jane Krikowski, prime-time/broadway star. Wendy is Lisa Peluso (Ava, Loving; Lila, AW). The actress playing Stephanie now is Louise Shaffer who won an Emmy for playing Rae Woodard on RH (and went on to write for soaps). Macia McCabe (Sunny) is the wife of ATWT EP Christopher Goutman.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I recently watched a CBS episode from 1981 on YouTube that featured a location shoot in Jamaica. Some soap actors I recognized in the credits were Rod Arrants (Dr. Steven Lassiter from Y&R), John Aniston (Days), Patsy Pease (Days).

Does anyone know anything about the character Viggo Mortensen played in 1985? I had no idea until recently that one of his earliest roles was on daytime.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I had stopped watching when AOL pulled like 50 episodes, but I thought about it and that's only like two months for a soap so I decided to start again with the first episode AOL has posted. Seems in my time away the show has been through a HW transition bringing on Paul Avila Mayer from Ryan's Hope. Steve Frame mentioned that his stint was bad in another thread and so far he seems right. The previous team were doing an amazing job, IMO. Utilizing the entire cast (including Jo & Stu), telling interesting stories with young people, creating great mysteries and romances (Kentucky & Liza anyone)? It's unfortunate the ratings didn't pick up because they were gold for the show.

I've only watched three episodes so far, but I'm not hooked so far. The McCleary's seem to have a much larger stake in the series and I'm not finding much of anything interesting. The only thing that has me tuning in now is Sherry Mathis. I'm going to keep watching and keep my fingers crossed that Mayer finds his groove as HW.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

There are some segments now on You Tube from the mid 70's,featuring Ann Williams(Eunice,Jo's sister),her husband John Wyatt (Val Dufour) and the one and only Morgan Fairchild as Jennifer Pace!

Included is the episode where crazy Jennifer shoots Eunice.

Type in Search for Tomorrow Ann Williams to find them.

Archived