AMC May 8th

• Members

Wondering why AMC is the only show that gets daily threads, but anyway I'll start one.

Erica in prison makes me laugh

lol did you see that burger montage? I tell you, it's special effects like that that makes them spend all their money and not have enough to keep great vets like Julia Barr on staff. Thanks AMC. That was one entertaining burger with a side of fries.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great show today!

I love Opal and she was hilarious both with Palmer & with Warren Buffet. I feel sorry for him if she tries to make a pass tomorrow (and 3 days of Opal in a row makes me really happy).

It looks like Carmen might be jealous of Erica's friends on the outside.

The Jake/Aiden scenes were so suspenseful and I loved how the computer just died right when Greenlee & Kendall showed up. I can't wait for tomorrow!

• Members

Damn give carmen a vibrator or something she was really hard up for a man today, I thought at first she was coming on to erica. :lol: Love Jake but why oh why does he have to be in scenes with boring aiden? Also wasn't it odd that palmer didn't want to help erica?

• Members

A RATHER enjoyable episode today. Am I dreaming? The general plots are still eyerollworthy but some of the scenes were really good. LOVED Opal and the Richie and Annie scenes were interesting. I dont however, believe for a moment that Greenlee and Aidan are in love. I m not sure AMC will ever find a suitable pairing for RB. Pablo, his brother?what was his name?Ryan, Aidan... all terrible with her.

• Members

The first episode in a LONG LONG LONG LONG LOOOOOONNNNG time where I didn't fast forward. Erica/Carmen was great! Opal and Mr. Buffet! It was all good.

I noticed today's writer was someone whose name I had never seen. Anyone know who he is?

• Members

Platoon Ryan

What on Earth is he doing getting involved in saving the day yet again with Aidan and Jake now being held hostage? Gosh did anyone ask this butt pirate for his stupid little pseudo expertise on how to rescue them both? Sheesh I guess he feels now that he has to extend the saving not just to damsels in distress but Fish N Chips and the good hearted Doctor Fartin Martin. Yep Super Ryan just has all the knowledge and expertise to make this little HIGH H0 adventure all work out in his Dynamite Kiddo corner with knowing what is needed to bring home these two. Hmm last I checked Zach sent in Aidan, not idiot ferret face, to go rescue Jake so now why is Ryan taking over the little operations? He really does think he is HIGH H0 of Cambias Industries, huh? Well, last I checked, he got his little special ops license or whatever you get for becoming a constipated James Bond out of a cracker jack box since he is like a good ole cracker himself smoking that crack and showing that crack when he whips out his superhero cape to knock everyone dead. Yep I guess that is how Ryan plans on saving the two when he is down in Darfur. He will fly in on his superhero cape, not to mention that he is not scared with guns and scary terrorists there to take him out along with Fish n Chips and Doctor Fartin Martin since Ryan is not scared in the face of danger since he don't care if anyone lives or dies. He will have his Dynamite Kiddo superhero cape shoved in his crack that the moment he whips it out the smell knocks everyone to the floor. LOL I guess that is how he plans on saving the day. More pimping and propping of his holiness when he is not the expert of rescue missions in warzones. Ryan just has that platoon of his to come make that good ole mission a success...nevermind you that nobody asked him to be the enforcing H0 in all of this and to get involved but he has to somehow be central towards every story and moment that is critical in Pine Valley. Well slap me silly and call me willy because now Ryan is now of a special ops level that will show him as sleazy, skanky, nasty, pathetic, rolling for dollars, and so much more. The Skank Platoon will run forever!

• Members

I noticed today's writer was someone whose name I had never seen. Anyone know who he is?

This is Michael Cinquemani's second script for AMC I believe he wrote his first early last week.

He used to be a writer or GH sometime ago. I don't think he's worked atleast for daytime since 2005

Archived