Y&R: Heather & Brad

• Members

Vail Bloom has improved and has good enough chemistry with the cast that I'd keep her around. I love her with Brad and am finally enjoying that character again. Brad, Heather, Paul, Nikki and Jill are pretty much the only things keeping me interested in Y&R. I would say Jeffrey, but he's too closely tied to Gloria for me to truly love him.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ May 3 2008, 06:24 AM)
Vail Bloom has improved and has good enough chemistry with the cast that I'd keep her around. I love her with Brad and am finally enjoying that character again. Brad, Heather, Paul, Nikki and Jill are pretty much the only things keeping me interested in Y&R. I would say Jeffrey, but he's too closely tied to Gloria for me to truly love him.

I've decided Jeffrey and David need to die, soon, preferably after it is revealed that they were in cahoots somehow and killed Plum and Ji Min. Weakest links...goodbye.

Then--don't hate me--Jill needs to remember that Brad was her sexy pool boy, and Nikki needs to remember that Brad was her fiance and (years later) extramarital lover. Then, as Jill and Nikki battle for control of Jabot (each trying to convince Katherine to rule against the other), the friction between the two divas can be intensified by their rivalry for Brad's affections.

I'm digging the chemistry tests this week between Paul and Lauren and Paul and Nikki. Bravo for remembering his history. Since Brad and Paul have an ancient rivalry (over Cassandra), and Paul doesn't like George Kaplan (having seen him kill Nazis with his thighs), I'd like to see Heather leave town with a broken heart over Brad, and that give Paul ANOTHER reason to hate Brad. Then, when Paul starts to take up again with Nikki...or even Jill...the plot can be intensified!

• Members

I love your ideas MarkH...fantastic.

I think the writers understand that Jill and Brad are actually quite hot together. The Brad and Jill 'we hate David' convos have been delicious. I would LOVE a Brad/Jill/Nikki triangle.

But before any of that can happen...a message to Jess Walton:

GROW OUT YOUR HAIR INTO THAT SEXY MANE CIRCA 1998!

• Members

I like Jess' short sassy haircut to be honest.

my biggest wish for Y&R is this...

Brad, Jill, Lauren, Paul. They have a long history in this town that has made them into who they should be. These people walking around are pod people and iw ant the real ones back! Brad is getting is inner jerk back. Paul is becomign the loyal bestfriend who will do anything to protect the oens he loves again. But Lauren is still a gloria cheerleader and Jill is still waterd down. Fix them - fast. Nikki would be on this listg as well but shes amazing once again.

Oh, and Victoria is her fathers daughter. Need a new actress to get the job done? get one or write her out til you can get heather tom back.

Archived