AMC: May Sweeps Spoilers!

• Members

Thansk Betty at SOC

"The Dixie Story and the Angie/Jesse wedding all kind of Doveail with Jake" offers Executive Producer Julie Hanan Carruthers adding. "Romance that the fans have longed for is going to pay off big in May!"

Tad/Dixie/Adam/Julia/Kathy(Kate): Tad & Jesse work to find Kate...nurse Hazel briefly returns...Dixie appears to Adam to try to nudge Adam (who knows the truth that Kathy is Kate) to do the right thing...Carruthers explains that in the end we will get some Tad/Dixie...

The Hubbards: Angie & Jesse get a wedding as well as some completion to their backstory...Cassandra, Angie's daughter, creates tension by her reaction to Jesse...

Kendall/Zach/Greenlee/Aidan: Executive Producer Julie Carruthers Hanon notes that at the end of the day, together Zach & Kendall are INVINCIBLE. It will take time for wounds to heal, but the audience should be pleased w/ the end result...Greenlee & Aidan plan their wedding...

Jake: Jake will return to PV with a secret which will unravel in May and June.

Jack/Erica/Samuel: Erica uses both men to help herself & her prison friends...a new respect grows between Samuel & Erica...

Annie/Ryan: Annie becomes a bit manipulative as she tries to make Ryan remember, & a few things backfire...

JR/Babe/Richie/Amanda: Babe is determined to get the truth about Richie...JR teams up with Zach to find out what happened the night JR's car was stolen...Amanda agrees to help JR...

The teens: Something is brewing between Colby & Frankie...Dre finds a new love interest in Cassandra...

Josh: Josh will interact with his uncle Jake, & will be involved in the Cambius storyline involving Zach & Aidan...

JHC talking about the stories!! And all these actually sounds good!!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Some of it sounds good to me: The Tad/Dixie/Adam/Kate stuff and JR/Zach teaming up.

I'm not too optimistic about the Josh or Amanda mentions. They're treated as after-thoughts, like McTavish always did with Brooke: at the very end of her previews McTavish would always add something like "and Brooke will be very involved in Jamie's story", which ususally amounted to one or two scenes.

Frankie & Colby is not going over well; I predict Cornelius and Yaya will have smoking chemistry, too bad they are brother and sister. Dre is not established enough to be paired with a newbie. Why do TIIC never learn not to pair two newbies?

Annie/Ryan: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Members

I know there was also a blurb about Jake's return in the May Sweeps spoilers....I remember reading it. I'm not sure who posted it, but I can't find it now.

If someone has the magazine, would you please post what it says about Jake. I think Betty may have forgotten to type it out.

• Members

I've always wondered what the writers had in store for them once they were re-united and the story of what happened to Jesse for all those years was finally over. They both signed 4-year contracts. I hope the rest of their run on the show is not played out as glorified extras supporting Frankie and Cassandra stories! Angie always has the hospital to keep Debbi Morgan active, but what about Jesse/Darnell?

• Members

Second week in a row Carruthers is doing the talking. Buh bye B&E, I'd say they're all but gone :D

About flipping time :wub:

Zach and JR teaming up, my poor Richie better hide LOL :(

Josh I'm glad he was mentioned

The Dixie stuff sounds stupid and like a rip off of Alan & Tracy from GH :rolleyes:

Archived