WOW!!!

Good show today!!!

No Kendall/Zach/Ryan/Greenlee.

I loved the Angie/Frankie scenes! :wub: Just perfect

I also loved Opal today! In the beginning she was all mean to Rob! :D

Jesse/Tad: Always good

I think I might like Colby/Frankie!

• Members

The Angie/Frankie and Jesse/Tad scenes were really good.

I liked Opal's initial reaction to Rob, too, but imo she changed her opinion of him too fast.

I just don't see the Colby/Frankie chemistry. I hope this ends soon and we get more of her with Dre and him with Julia.

I ff'd through the Annie/Babe/Richie/JR scenes.

• Members

LOVED all the Opal - she hasn't been in that much of an episode in forever.

I loved loved loved how we had no Kendall/Aiden/Greenlee/Ryan/Zach. WHEW - nice break.

And finally - I don't understand why Frankie is being a complete ass to Colby. He has no right to talk to her that way - he's been doing it from the beginning. Team him with Julia and let Colby be with Dre. Duh!

• Members

Again WHY is Frankie an intern? He already was one 6 years ago. Opal was talking about how he wants to be a doctor like his mother but news flash, he already has been and she knows it

WTF, did I see the previews right? Ryan is going to propose to Kendall? Um he is MARRIED and so is she. WTF are they doing with him? How stupid can he be. This makes NO sense on any level and I cant even believe that Ryan would do this, amnesia or not.

• Members

They explained that Frankie would be rejoining the intern program so, as big of hacks B&E are, they did not rewrite the history.

Colby/Frankie

I am really enjoying their little banter so far. Frankie is coming off a little too high strung over her but, over time, I am sure they can patch things up and be the best of friends. Let's see them pull off a friendship that will be remembered. But, of course, I hope they pair Frankie with Julia and keep Colby with Dre.

Archived