Days: Wednesday, March 5

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wasn't around for Tony & Anna. I was born in 86. I've actually only been exposed to the Kristen/Tony and Melaswen Tony era. I understand that that was re-written to have been Andre.

So as a "new viewer" to the character of Tony DiMera lmao, I definitely will say that I love the business SL and the vibe he has going on with Anna. I really just wish that Carrie was around to interact with her mother. And I'm not even a big Carrie fan. Its just a shame that things didn't line up.

• Members

I wasn't around during the first Anna/Tony go-round either but its clear to see here how much both actors enjoying sparking off the other. That's what is making their scenes so compelling.

That and the fact that we are getting so much variation on Days at the moment. Light-hearted, business/romance jinks between Tony and Anna. Fallout from Shawn's death and Bo's mystery illness. The young crowd mixed with proven staples like Ejami and Steve/Kayla. Two newbies who are being used judiciously. Most of the cast, both young and old, are getting airtime. And the acting and production is stellar.

Archived