Days: Tuesday, Feb.26

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^I actually thought that scene was all about Caroline, and they used EJ as an afterthought. I realy dont care what the point was, it was a damn good scene and JS & PM were good together. I love the way everyone looks at Sami when shes with EJ

The JawnMarStef scenes were great. Loved abe & lexi!

Ava is great. I love her. Tamara is amazing.

Tomorrow looks good.

• Members

^ I agree with you and think her feelings/comments/responses were realistic and felt very natural. And I too love how everyone looks at EJ/Sami - and it gives a welcome bit of lightness in an otherwise serious mood.

Caroline is heartbreaking -- she's trying so hard to be strong but the pain is coming through loud and clear. I totally related to the scene in the pub when she said she'd be the one to know - and how she broke down a little while talking. Actually she's reminding me a lot of my own mother and how she's dealing with the recent loss of my father. PM is doing wonderful work and I know she'll bring the right balance of strength, shock and despair to the upcoming scenes. This is a very hard storyline for me to watch - and the fact that I'm relating to it means, imo, they're doing things right.

Oh that sign on the pub door hit me like a smack in the head -- I'm not sure how I felt about it but it did get my attention :o

I'm loving Ava and the storyline has my interest. Loved her looking at the picture - that was a nice touch and let us see they were quite close. I'm looking forward to finding out more. Also loved the scene with EJ/Sami - felt very natural and it's good to know they still have that off the charts chemistry. Jawn is the MAN and the looks Marlena gives him are just plain funny. I so want Jawn to stick around and entertain us!

Good episode; nice mix of characters; dialogue wasn't the best but it was decent. I'll watch again on soapnet for sure :P

• Members

I am actually not an EJ fan. Never was and I don't think I ever will be.

Which is kinda funny since Kristen Blake is my favorite character and she worked so hard to steal that kid! :D

I haven't watched today yet. I'm watching Rock of Love and then I'll watch DOOL.

Is Ava on today?

Archived